The birth of Greymon.

Nine children attending children's camp were guided by mysterious devices to File Island. A place where Digital monsters – Digimon – lived. But soon after their arrival, they were attacked by a ferocious Digimon, Kuwagamon. Just as they were driven into a corner, the tiny Digimon that was following them evolved. But even though they thought they had defeated Kuwagamon, it came back, putting the children in more danger...

The story continued with the nine children falling off the stead cliff. Underneath them was a giant river. The children were screaming in panic as they were falling towards the water, thinking it was all over. The Digimon who could fly, that was Patamon, Tentomon, and Piyomon, rushed to their partner's aid. However, sadly they were all too heavy and they fell toward the water's surface anyway. Palmon, who was having a tight grip on Mimi, tried to grab hold of the cliff wall with her Poison Ivy while falling, but sadly grabbed a giant rock that crumbled and made them fall anyway. Gomamon and Jyou were the first ones to hit the water. Gomamon quickly used his attack "Marching fishes", who summoned a large crowd of colored small fishes in the water. They soon got assembled into a raff. The fishes also got Jyou up to the surface again. The other children and their Digimon fell on the fish raff, and in that way were saved. Taichi looked surprised around.

"We're saved!" he then uttered.

That was sadly only for a short while. The raff was floating downstream when Yamato noticed the cliff they had been standing on, and who was above them now, crumble. Giant rocks were falling towards them. Kuwagamon was a part of those rocks who was falling.

"Faster!" Gomamon yelled at the fish. The raff quickly evaded the rocks, but when the rocks hit the water's surface, it sadly created a tidal wave, which made the kids hang on to dear life at the raff. They flushed downstream now with a lot of speed.

Finally, Finally, they got ashore on some river coast. The children were all gasping for air. Most of them were wet to the bones now. The kids sighed relieved.

"Now we're finally out of danger" Yamato then uttered. Jyou sighed and tried getting his wet glasses back on his face.

"What was the deal with those fishes?" he then questioned.

"Those were my marching fishes" Gomamon then explained and smiled a big smile "I'm able to control fish at will". Jyou smiled happily at that.

"I see, so it was all thanks to you! Thank you Pukamon" he then thanked and looked puzzled at Gomamon "Eh I um mean... that is...".

He was not sure what was going on here. Was that Pukamon? At that, Gomamon smiled a big smile.

"It's Gomamon" the white-furred seal then said. At that, the other children turned to their respective partners. They were all different now.

"What happened to you Tokomon?" Takeru questioned.

Patamon, who was looking like a flying guinea pig in orange and cream color, answered that its name was Patamon now. Agumon, the little yellow dinosaur, then explained that they all had evolved. Taichi looked puzzled at him.

"Evolved?! What does that mean?" he then asked. Koushiro came up with the solution that when lifeforms adapt to changes in the environment, they change to fit that or something like that. Tentomon, the robotic ladybug with 6 insect arms, nodded in agreement. He told them, he evolved from Motimon to Tentomon.

"I evolved from Pyocomon to Piyomon" Sora's partner, a new pink bird explained.

"I evolved from Tsunomon to Gabumon" Yamato's partner, a sort of strange lizard with a pelt over its body said. Yamato hummed surprised at that.