Chapter 1: wake up

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*click*

Yawn

Small beams of sunlight hit through the blinds, some of the light escapes striking you directly in the face. As you gently opened your eyes, you murmured something.

Ugh...Another boring weekday

You said to yourself stubbornly, you stared at your ceiling, contemplating whether to go to school today or just stay at your apartment and play video games.

No.

Y/n, 1 more year and you will be graduating as a (medical course) give it a little more push.

In your thoughts, your "good" conscience murmured. You let out a deep sigh, defeated by your own conscience.

You slowly got up from your bed and performed some light warm-up exercises, such as stretching.

Why did I even choose a medical course in the first place?

You said questioning yourself as you noticed a frame next to your bed. It was a picture of you, a smaller version of you smiling with your parents.

Oh...Yeah... I remember

You said to yourself. Both your father and mother serve as military personnel. As a result, you didn't develop a strong relationship with them because you lived your whole childhood days without them. You also lived with your grandmother at the time, that is why you were self-sufficient at a young age because your grandmother can no longer assist you in doing things on your part because of her old age.

You remember something back then.

___________________

You were playing with your friend in your front yard back then. While playing tag, your friend suddenly loses his balance, causing himself to roll on the ground, creating a wound on his knee. you immediately helped your friend who fell down, accompanying him inside your house to aid him in his wounds.

You already have the skills to heal others since you were already independent at that time. You were inspired by your Grandma's healing skills. Therefore, Patching up wounds is relatively easy for you. You always have an interest when it comes to patching up wounds or helping someone with their injuries.

Father: I know me and your mother are not always by your side. But, we still want to shape you and help you for your future.

Mother: Yes (y/n), we also noticed that you have an incredible skill when it comes to helping others in their wounds so we wished for you to reach your aspired dreams (y/n)!

Father: Being a medical helper can be a good job for you one day!

Your parents said to you as your eyes glitter with passion.

(Younger y/n): I will finish my studies so that when I grow up I-I want to be a medical helper to save everyone!

You said with pride and joy