Chapter 14: Kidnapped

where are they?….. (y/n)…

Doc said in his mind while sitting in the passenger seat uncomfortable worried about the two, particularly (y/n). It was a lengthy journey, but he wishes they can reach their destination sooner. Doc takes all of his medical supplies in the hopes that neither of you would be wounded..

The vehicle came to a halt, stopping it's track on the front entrance. The building was quiet, it has been abandoned ever since you all raided there. The bodies of the enemies are starting to decompose as it gives this foul smell. But that doesn't stop Doc finding you two.

Doc: let's just go and get them quick!

Doc ordered, Hank followed Doc from behind aiming his gun on every direction, in case someone tries to gank on them.

The sound of glass crunching to the shoes was evident, echoing through out the uneasy silence. Some lights were still on others are broken, probabbly because of the shots based on the bullet holes that are evident on the wall.

It was quiet, an uncomfortable quiet.

Doc: (y/n)? Deimos? Where are you?

no one responded, receiving Doc with this cold silence. 

Hank: Doc! Over here.

Doc immediately went to Hank on the other side.

Doc: what is it?

Hank: look.

Hank plainly pointed the tip of his gun on the ground that was covered in corpses and broken shards. Doc spotted a trail of blood visible on the ground, doc examines it thoroughly.

Doc: The blood isn't dried up, it is still fresh.

Doc immediately glanced at Hank making this eye contact. Hank immediately understood what Doc tries to portray. Hank immediately followed Doc who ran, following the trail of blood.

He grip his hand on to the gun tightly letting out this infuriating grumble.

Doc: if he ever hurt Deimos or more likely (y/n), he'll gonna pay…

Doc twist and turns on the hallways, continuing to follow the trail of blood. They had stumbled upon a creepy dark hallway, presumambly an annex. 

what in the hell happened here? 

Doc said in complex, his eyes fixated on the collapsed area, various size of rocks were piled up making the area an igloo shaped. Doc still followed the blood that leads to a shallow path. The two carefully squeeze in, not wanting to be buried alive since the boulders are not firm if shaken.

Doc tries to not have negative impression on what he is on ahead. He don't want to think of someone died… but his guts… his guts telling him something bad happened. 

Doc gasped on the middle of the path. He saw a shilouette of someone in the distant. Its curves looks familar. Since the room collapsed only faint light coming from the crevices on the top illuminates the room.

is that….

..

..

..

.. 

Deimos?!

Doc: DEIMOS!

Doc shouted but doc didn't got any response, he started to sweats heavily, looking at Deimos hand that wad visible by the light, it hasn't move when he called him.