Chapter 22: Regret

*Keep it together Dei...*

Deimos nervously said, He had been continuously dragging Hank's cadaver and hiding from any agents who were in his way. His anxiety is at an extreme.

He always hates going on missions alone. Although We all see that Deimos was a funny risk-taker guy but in reality he's scared...

he's scared that one day he'll be gone... away from the ones he loved... Sanford... (y/n) and others who build this family.

Agent: Over there!

Deimos: Shit...

A bullet flies above Deimos as he tries his best to drag hank away. He took left and turns, the hallway is in shambles! Deimos light up his last cigar from his pocket to cool him down. He shot some agents while running but unfortunately, they're many, and there aren't enough bullets left in his magazine for those agents chasing him.

I-i shouldn't waste this...

Deimos' panic piqued in, as he turned on the corner he was greeted by a dead end.

Crap Crap Crap!

Deimos' heart started pounding in fear. Usually in this scenario whenever he's in panic Sanford will coop him up, trying to make him relaxed.

But he's not here...

Deimos' eyes widened in fear, and as the footsteps of agents became audible, Deimos became more desperate in his search for an exit.

I should have asked for more bullets from Sanford earlier

He cried.

Deimos started searching the area until he noticed an air vent at the side, it looks like it was enough for both to fit in.

Deimos didn't hesitate further as he started pulling out the Metal board of the vent for them to get in. The vent isn't that high up so he can just throw and shoot Hank inside the vent.

Deimos without hesitation grabbed Hank and aimed to shoot him inside the event.

Fuck Hank, have you gained weight?!

Deimos cried, huffing on Hank's heaviness.

Agent: He's probably over there! It's a dead-end!

Crap!

Deimos cursed as his panic attack doubled, he grabbed Hank and placed him on the back of his, grunting on the amount of heaviness Hank weigh as he used all of his energy to throw Hank directly at the vent.

*BONK*