Chapter 18: Scathe

Violence ahead

____________________

(y/n): Get out Doc!

Auditor: YOU SHUT UP!

Auditor yelled grabbing your shirt firmly causing you to levitate a bit.

Auditor: Let's have a little fun, Shall we?

(y/n): w-what are you going to d-

Auditor scattered in the air like a cloud of black smoke, which quickly pierced your nostrils. You try to grasp the smoke because of the amount of anguish you're experiencing.

(y/n): Ahrggggh!! GET OFF OF ME!!

I like to see you try.

The static is back again and it's getting on your nerves. You closed your ears with your hand because of this noise.
The static is quite loud and more irritating than before as it like the noise pokes your eardrums.

I…I can't move my body!!

You panicked, Auditor had completely possessed your whole body, it starting to move on its own.

Doc: (y/n)?

Doc approaches you with caution, his hand gripping tightly in his pistol. Hank approaches you from behind, attempting to grab your hand and pin you down.

(y/n): (y/n)'s gone now.

I didn't say that…

Doc: Get the fuck out of (y/n) right now!

(y/n): Not a chance.

You tried to kick inside but the force didn't back down, you felt like your entire 'you' was confined inside a box, you wanted to get out, you tried to scream but it wouldn't come out in your mouth.

NO!!! 

Your body started to approach Doc.

Doc: (y/n)?… please… don't do this…

Hank: Look out!!

Your body swung the knife you carried in your backpack, the one Doc had given you back then. Hank pushed Doc aside and began fighting you with a knife right away. The clash of steel was heard creating a spark at every swing. Hank manages to lose Auditor's guard.

Hank: Grab from behind!

Doc has able to tackle you from behind that causes your body to drop the knife on the ground. Doc pinned you by grabbing your wrist at the back of your body as you fall.

Hank: Out Now! You can't move!

(y/n): Think again.

Your body suddenly gains physical strength that causes Doc from the top to stumble on the ground releasing your hand. 

NO!!

You punched Hank from all sides that cause him to lose focus, Auditor ordered your body to give a final blow to Hank by kicking him in the chest which causes him to fly over.

Doc: Hank!!! You piece of sh- *grunts*

Your body immediately ran towards Doc, it also inherits increase of speed that causes Doc to unable to evade. Your body send a harsh punch from Doc's chest making him grunt in pain before tackling him in the ground. 

Right… where was it.. oh there it is.

You saw in your vision what Auditor wanted to say, a wave of horror flooded in you as you saw the knife your body dropped on the floor earlier.