Chapter 11: Confrontation

(y/n)'s acting a bit strange lately…

Sanford pondered in his mind. He's been worried about (y/n) since he witnessed (y/n) single-handedly defeating all of the enemies in the room at the enemy base. He had this suspicion that (y/n) hold something, so he decided to ask Doc about it later. Looking at the rearview, Sanford can see (y/n) glancing down at the floor, shifting in the seat a couple of times, good thing Deimos doesn't mind it at all.

To be honest, the entire ride was a little odd; you could see Doc fiddling with his thumb while radiating this redness around his face. Deimos was sound asleep, snoring to be precise. Hank is still silent as usual, staring out the window while covered in blood, and there's (y/n)… who seemingly indulge itself in thoughts.

What just got happened to everyone?

Sanford questioned himself as he let out a sigh not wanting to inquire more of the unusual behaviors inside the vehicle.

____________________

As soon as the vehicle came to a complete halt on its track, everyone exited the vehicle and went straight to their personal tasks. Sanford whisked Doc away to another room, Deimos went to the living room to watch TV, and Hank went to the restroom, most likely to change his clothing. you were not in the mood lately, ever since that thing… happened, you just wanted to lay low and rest your head for a while.

.

.

.

You curled up in your bed, embracing the pillow next to you. You were terrified of your current situation. It's not that you shouldn't care about your current body; it is, after all, what keeps you alive in this world. So you were terrified of the feelings you'd experienced since you'd arrived in this world.

You felt like someone is controlling you.

Everytime that occur, you have difficulties doing orders in your body, its like trying to walk on a million of rubbers wrapped in your body, stretching as it doesn't want you to move any further.

What terrifies you the most is that you have the ability to harm not only your opponents, but also people who have become known for you.

I-i just don't want to hurt them if that happens… 

(y/n) said hugging the pillow tightly.

*knock*

*knock*

Deimos: heyyo (y/n)? Doc wanted to talk to you, join us at the kitchen. Also dinner is ready.