Chapter 4: intruder

_____________________
This focuses on the Dissenter part of the series and since it's a bit short I added some more story and change the timelines to it cuz why not?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
_____________________

(Y/n): Let me take a look

Doc: No Y/N!

Huh...why?

Suddenly, a bullet pass in your head. Luckily you dodge it quickly. You froze in your position, sweating.

D-did I just Dodge death??

Suddenly a firm grip felt in your hand you managed to look up as you saw Doc handling a large gun (specifically VSS vintorez).

Doc: grab your things and let's go

Doc said sneaking, grabbing anything he need in his truffle bag.

"HANK! WE KNOW YOUR IN HERE!"

an unfamiliar yet daring voice was heard that enough to send chills down your spine.

Hank? Whose Hank??

You said to yourself, your still having difficulties moving because of your fear...

*BLAM!*

You looked back at the door as you saw the enemies breaking the door. The last hit took a massive crack at the metallic door.

T-they're raiding in!

Doc: Hurry!

Doc signaling you to get moving

Shit (y/n)! Move if you don't want to die!

You demanded to yourself. You took a deep breath to gather up some pace as you finally ran in to your room.

You don't have that much of a thing to grab since it isn't your apartment so you gather up the basic stuff such as your clothes and a knife that Doc gave you a while back. He said that it's for my protection.

You exited your room to find Doc. But as you stepped outside your eyes widened in fear as you saw the entrance of Doc's apartment has an opened hole that's enough to have a clear view inside if someone peek.

You tried to sneak up to get past the entrance door since Doc's office is on the other side. As you finally took a move, you frozen in fear as you saw a muzzle resting at the opened hole.

Shit! I-i don't want to die like this!

You gritted your teeth as you gave up ordering movements to your body because of fear.

Doc: GET DOWN!!

Doc said beside you as he tackled you in the ground. Numerous gunfire was heard. Doc luckily tackled you as he drag you in to your room taking cover to the numerous gun shots.

Your eyes are still widen in fear as you saw the hallway of the apartment has uncountable bullet holes. Not only to the wall but to the other stuffs as well.

...

The ambience became silent, as it like the enemies had already ran out of ammo. You took a peek at the corner of you room as you saw the enemies outside calling out more of his friends. You two took the chances to finish the things that you both need to pack.

Doc finished his stuff and now waiting for you at the back door

Shit y/n grab your stuffs already!