Chapter 6: Training #1

Like any other day, you awoke in your bed. You smack your lips, only to discover that your throat was completely dry.

What time is it?...

You stated groggily. Because of the blurriness caused by the strong jolt you had earlier, you blinked your eyes a few times to make it clearer.

You peeked through the blinds. You can't really tell what the time is based on the weather because of how red it is.

You sighed.

I should get water 

You thought to yourself. You get out of bed, got a good amount of stretching before exiting your small room. 

The whole hallway is quiet, you sneak up to the kitchen trying your best to minimize the tapping noise of your shoe.

You manage to get to the kitchen since the house wasn't that big. You found an empty cap and fill it with some tap water. 

You drank the cup hydrating your whole throat. 

*Gulp*

*Gulp*

*Gulp*

:Early riser huh… Not suspicious at all

You choked on the last water that was left on your cup. You turned around to face a tall guy wearing a black bandanna and a tinted black shade. His a bit mascular if you want to add that.

If he's gonna tease me for no reason. Oh please, i'm not in the mood 

You turned your shocked face to an irritated expression, you grunted to him. You decided to leave the place, you don't really want to start the day now because of you still sleepy.

: There will be training today. Let see what you got chucklehead.

The guy added, you shot back and looked at him. It felt like your whole body is tensed up.

I never knew that there will be a training today?

The guy stepped closer.

: If you really want to prove that your a good guy. This is your chance

He said with a grin. You turned your discombobulated expression to daring one showing a large grin.

(Y/n): oh I will… You'll see

You teased as you left the room. You quickly closed the door and leaned it.

Why the hell did you say that? You just made it worse… 

You scolded to yourself. You immediately thought strategies on how to win this round. Since your a medic student… Not a wrestler.

Well I knew some self defense since my parents taught me that

But…

That was a long time ago! 

You thought to yourself you drowned yourself with your thoughts until someone knocked at the door. 

Doc: y/n? You there? Breakfast is ready, we have a lot if things to do today.

Doc mumbled outside your door. You gave him an assurance sound as you exited your room not long after Doc talked to you.