Chapter 2: New me?

(Y/C)= your country
______________________________________

*sniff*

*Sniff*

What is this strong smell?

You thought to yourself. You smell a strong unfamiliar scent.

What the hell is this?

It smells like...... Gunpowder??

Why is there a gunpowder?

Wait....

Where the heck am I?

I died... Is this the smell of the afterlife??

You drowned yourself with thoughts. You slowly opened your eyes, Red skies greeted you, and somehow the sun was covered up by this red mist. You saw some black shadows in the sky, presumably clouds.

Am I in hell?

You try to look at your surroundings as a severe ache strikes you. You screamed in pain. You looked down at your body, where the searing sensation was.

W-what the??

Your eyes widened...

This isn't m-my body...

WHERE ARE MY ARMS???!

you panicked. You slowly place your hands in the "supposed" part of the arm that is now just an empty space. You felt uncomfortable not feeling anything in your arms. It looks like your hand is levitating.

You tried to find a mirror to look at your body but because of the immense pain in your body, it is difficult for you to move.

Argh!... I can't stay like this... I'll lose too much blood!

You said while putting your hands on the wounds. You clenched your fist and closed your eyes as you grit your teeth.

You try to cope with the pain until you finally can able to stand up.

You fall down twice as you finally can stand on your feet (not legs)

You feel uncomfortable in your body, and you somehow find yourself... Small?

Why is everything so big??