Chapter 26: Aggravation

Hank: Dei, (y/n)! You're Back!

Hank said with a stern look plastered on his face but the tone of his words when he spoke your name has a delighted one, even though he is quite different now than before because of him being quite large and has this weird octopus hand attached to him, he still worries about your condition and he was glad your back.

Hank slowly walks up to you and gave you a tight hug. you grunted at his sudden moves.

(y/n): *grunts* I am also happy to be back Hank... Can you please let go? I can't breathe...

You said in a struggle because he lifted you in the air while massacring your back with his grip. He let go of you, gently landing you on your feet. You cast a glance at him as he placed his hands on your head, patting you on the head.

Hank: *Chuckles* Smol.

Deimos: Hey... No head pats to me?

Deimos said as he squeals, Hank glanced at him with an uninterested look.

..

..

Hank: No.

Deimos: *grunts*

Hank stated emphatically as he walked away, leaving Deimos frozen in the coldness he had received from Hank.

Deimos: huh??

(y/n): I'll give you the head pat

You said as you tiptoed giving him a head pat. You saw him smile at what you did.

(y/n) I'm happy your back.

Deimos: *chuckles*  hey...thanks. Where's Sanford by the way?

Doc: *sigh* Honestly, we don't know, he had been brutally damaging himself ever since you two were gone. Blaming himself because of you and... (y/n)'s death.

Silence covered the whole room after, it hurts to hear Sanford abusing himself with alcohol because of blame that really wasn't his. You felt your heart pound in guilt, he wanted to make intact every person he know into him so that he can watch and look out for, especially that someone he loves.

Deimos: I-I think I know where he is.
(y/n), come with me.

You both nodded as you prepared to leave the base again to look for Sanford, but Doc stopped you two.

Doc: where do you both think are going?

Deimos: uh... To Sanford?

Doc: yeah right not with those injuries you had you can't.

Doc pointed out the dried-up blood and exposed wounds that are evident in both of you, especially to you... with your broken nose because of continuous falling.

Never Again...

____________________

Both of you had finally been patched up by Doc, Doc wrapped the OP bandages intensely in your head where Cole had smacked you with debris. Deimos also had some wrapped-up bandages on his chest and to be frank, Those Bandages put up to work, not a moment later your wounds are starting to heal.

(y/n): What do these bandages made out of??

Doc: Oh boy you don't wanna know...