Chapter 7: Training #2

?: So it was true… That the test was a success.

Guy 1: Y-yes Sir, based on the surveillance cam the agent had been bought back alive after being shot on one of Anti

Guy 1: it has also seems that he got along with them.

The guy stuttered. typing rapidly on his keyboard showing a loop vid of an agent being brought back alive.

Guy 2: should we move now on phase 2? Since the agent had got along now with Hank and his squad.

?: No! That would be a blunt move. Let's just toy with them first. 

The mysterious guy grin.

________________________________

After Doc shows the board 
You heard Sanford laughing at the back teasing Deimos who somehow became pale because of how unlucky he was.

He's just gloomy… He can't be that harsh right? They're teammates. 

You assured yourself.

Doc called out the first two people who will fight in the first round. Deimos stepped in the ring like he was finally accepting his fate while Hank stood there silently.

Doc: let the round begin!

As Doc started the fight, the two guard up themselves. 

Deimos: Please let me win this round. 

Deimos said with a hint of fear. Hank didn't say something back. 

Deimos took the first attack. He tried to attack Hank at the face but with Hank's quick evasive moves, he dodge that attack, leaving Deimos open for attack. Hank took that opportunity and punched Deimos in the chest.

Although it's a bit unfair since Deimos is a bit smaller than Hank so Hank has the biggest advantage here.

Deimos stepped back grasping for air. 

Deimos: Dammit Hank...

Deimos said coughing, he left his whole self vulnerable for attacks. Hank grabbed that opportunity and ran up to him, he extended his legs and kicked Deimos out of the ring smacking his whole body to the wall. You knew that it was painful because it leaves cracks on the wall.

You stood there in fear…

I-i thought this will be a friendly fight… 

You gulped in fear. You saw Hank hasn't break any sweat. Not like Deimos that has been instantly beaten to a pulp.

Sanford: Here take this.

Sanford said to Deimos giving him some kind of medicine… Painkillers perhaps.
That put out a smile to yourself since because of their tight bond. They treat themselves like brothers caring for each other.

I wish everyone will be cared too...

.

.

Ow…

You said to yourself a sudden sting was felt in your head. 

Damn… It started stinging after I got here. 

Having a headache right now is bad timing. But the stinging… It feels… Weird.

It feels heavy…