Chapter 5: New Home

Doc: park by over there.

You nodded as you parked by a small slot beside a shabby house. You parked it nicely and aligned to it's slot.

Well that's an achievement!

You said to yourself proudly, since even though you haven't got your own car at your real world you managed to drive and park it nicely.

But...

In..your.. perspective..

You turned to face Doc, who was waiting for the door to open. He's like a youngster who can't wait to get to McDonald's. You unlocked the door as he hurried out of the vehicle and ran into the apartment.

You turned off the vehicle (which somehow you know) and exited. Your having mixed feelings about the state you in.

You felt nervous for no reason.

.

.

.

.

It's getting a bit longer now...

You said as you stand outside of the house. You heard some chatting and yelling inside the door.

.

.

.

Doc: (y/n)! come inside

Doc said as he opened the door and signaled me to come near him.

You slowly went to the door gazing up what's inside.

You stood at your end as you saw three guys staring at you, not just a normal stare but more like judging by your look.

Please stop staring...

You said in your mind, you began to feel a bit uncomfortable because of the silence plus the stares you got.

Doc: I've got new recruit! (Y/n) may not be that much but (y/n) can be a vital member in our group.

The three started talking rebutting that you can be just a decoy and can be a traitor at the end.

That kinda hurt...

Doc: YES, we don't take members that easy. But since (y/n) can be a great contribution in our team let's keep an eye out of him/her while I gather more info's about (y/n).

Doc said plainly as the three synchronously nod. You can't see them quite clearly because of the lack of light. Only the shade of light that comes from the broken roof, llluminates the whole room.

Doc: Make yourself at home, don't worry they don't bite.

Doc said a bit of a weird assurance but you nodded as you both went inside. It was still a bit of silence through out the room. Only the static of television was heard.

Doc: this will be your room you can now pack your stuff here.

(Y/n): S-sure...Thanks Doc

Doc: Don't mentioned it. And if you don't mind I have more errands to finish.

Doc said as he parted on you and went to the living room. You looked at him with a helpless look. well it's a bit plausible since you will be stuck in here with three unknown people.

This is gonna be awkward

You sighed as you gather your stuff inside your room, it was a bit small but you can manage. You unpacked your stuff faster than you thought.