Chapter 13: Stuck

You've been stuck on the collapsed building for days, Deimos' leg is still impaled, and your adrenaline shots and cleaning supplies are running low. Deimos' legs are still immobilized; he's constantly wanted to stand up and do something, but you told him to just lay on the ground while you figure out how to get out.

How come this debris so thick? 

You said in annoyance, you tried kicking it with your leg but it just ended up you hurting because of your sore body. You cussed in pain.

You tried to pull the chunks of cement trying to create atleast a small hole so that you both can squeeze in and get the heck out of there but every time you pulled off something the top would just fall over burrying you both more. 

You sat there in pure confusion, not knowing what other things you can do, you took your mask off and ruffled your head in annoyance. The added heat in the room adds more to your annoyance. 

This thing… pisses me off 

Your stucked in a bad timing, you had been monitoring Deimos current state for the past days, and if your gonna be honest… it's getting bad. Your ration the use of adrenaline shots even though you knew to yourself that it wasn't that advisable since the adrenaline effect only last for 10 minutes. You only used the shot if that thing in his leg pains again. 

The food you bought diminished because of it being spoiled so you also rationed it. It was a difficult situation for you to get into. 

I wanted to use that thing again… but Deimos… he can't defend himself.

you sighed… you planned on triggering that thing again so you can easily make your way out… but what about Deimos?

At the corner, Deimos is silently staring at you with this troubled expression. Despite the adrenaline boost you gave him, Deimos was beginning to feel pain on his limb again due to the pressure. He sighed and began gripping his hand in attempt to stand.

(y/n): What are you doing?

Deimos: …

Deimos ignored you as he tries to stand up again, but unfortunately the pain is back causing himself to grun in pain and stumble on the ground. 

*Thud*

Deimos: *grunts*

(y/n): Dei!! 

You immediately ran towards Deimos who collapsed on the ground. The surface around the rebar… it's starting to darken, his other leg is swollen. You tried to Help but Deimos resisted

(y/n): stay still Dei let me find a way… just hold on… please

Deimos: I want to help.

(y/n): No Dei you need to stay.

Deimos: No! I want to help!

You gripped your hands.

(y/n): YOU CAN'T DEI! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!

You yelled at him in anger, gripping your hand to his body, Deimos saw your eyes flickered in red causing him to startle by your action. He showed this dissapointed look averting his head towards you.

(y/n): sorry… just… i'm sorry.. your still injured you know, you cant just walk and roam around… your legs are swollen. We're also running out of time… we only had a one bottle. That can't suffice through out the day