Chapter 27: Truth

(y/n): Hey... Doc? We're back!

You said in a rather awkward tone since the silence greeted you as you open the entrance for the base. A moment of silence occur before Doc was heard saying that they were in the kitchen.

Deimos: Woah Food!

Deimos said in joy as his tummy urges him to munch some. The whole table was full, different kinds of foods that you haven't eaten ever since you got into this world were served on their respective plates.

(y/n): Wait! Who made this?? Is there a birthday or something going up?

Doc: oh... uhh... n-none at all.

That looks sus.

Hank: I made something.

Hank said with a surprisingly happy tone, he finished the last food he was cooking and piled them on a single plate.

It smells.... weird.

You glanced at Hank who was holding a plate in his hand that was seemingly a pancake but it looked like....black.

Wait why is it black??

Sanford: Uhh... Hank that's burn-

Hank: I know... And I love it.

Hank said as he crunched up the supposed soft fluffy food.

You glanced at Hank who was happily distributing the burnt pancakes onto your plates.

At least Hank put effort into something, not to mention his big form.

You stared blankly at the black pancake as if there was a guy smiling at you.

Too Many memes...

Deimos: um... chilee anyways so what's with all this food?

Deimos finally asked your prolonged question that causes Doc to choke again on his food, he must have been carried away by the variety of delicacies laid on the table.

Doc: *clears throat* About that... (y/n) I finally found a lot of information about you.

*Gulp*

A lot of information? That definitely looks sus.

You nervously munched your food waiting for Doc's statement.

Doc: I've gathered some information about your 'reincarnation' Case.

Doc: It seems that the events that happened in your life are temporary.

(y/n): I can bring my parents back?

Doc: exactly.

(y/n): Cole told me about that, he yelled to me that all of this are planned by Auditor.