Chapter 16: probing

Sanford: Doc!

Sanford called out Doc while carrying a passed out (y/n).

Doc: (y/n)?! What happened?

Sanford: (y/n)'s tired I don't know what Auditor did to (y/n)…

Doc eyes widened cursing at the name, He took over (y/n)'s unconscious body as he immediately went inside the passenger seat. 

Sanford: Where's Deimos? Is he okay?
Doc's expression shifted immediately in guilt not wanting to contact his eyes to Sanford.

Doc: He's… *sigh* heavily wounded… he's still unconscious til now.

Sanford eyes widened not wanting to hear anymore detailed explanation as he stepped on the gas pedal and immediately drived back home.

____________________

*SLAM!*

Sanford: Hank? Where's Deimos?!

Sanford yelled rushing inside the house, Doc followed at the back carrying (y/n) in a bridal style.

Hank: He's at his room.

Doc: Hank! Help me here! (y/n)'s unconscious!

Hank immediately went to Doc to help aid (y/n) at (y/n)'s room while Sanford rushed towards Deimos.

The place smelled strongly of booze and antiobiotics. As he opened the door, Sanford's heart ached. Deimos lay in his bed, multiple bandages encircling his torso. There are bandages on his face and an IV stand near the bed with a bag dangling from the side.

Sanford grabbed a chair and placed it near to Deimos. He just sat there, staring at Deimos. He was shocked…confused he had this emotions that he doesn't know how to express…

Dei… what did they do to you?…

Sanford stares at Deimos gripping the sheets of the bed, he rested his head on his gripping hands. His mind clouded with his conscience blaming himself for not saving Deimos.

I should've stayed… 

*hnggh*

Sanford immediately spunned up his head when a familiar voiced grunted. 

Deimos: S-san?

Sanford: Dei!

Sanford felt relieved seeing his pal back at conscious again. Sanford immediately hugged him in the head, squishing Deimos Head into him.

Deimos: I'm…scared.

Sanford: *sniff*… I'm sorry… I shouldn't have listen.

Sanford felt Deimos' grasps are shaking in fear. The amount of trauma and pain Deimos suffered for the past days has really broke him inside. He cursed himself for letting his fragiled pal to suffer from this extent pain. 

Deimos: Don't leave me…p-please…

Sanford: I will never leave you again… I promise.

Sanford felt Deimos tensed up body became relax, grunting on the sensitive wounds he have behind the plastered skin. He just hopes that there are no more circumstances that will led them to seperate.

Deimos: Thanks San.

____________________

I'm back?…