1

Leedo POV:

Leedo shuffled in his bed upon hearing his obnoxious alarm. The boy decided to get up before his father stormed into his room to slap him awake. Yes, he really means his father would literally slap him awake when Leedo doesn't get up after the first alarm. Leedo has always wanted out from his family but he couldn't at least not right now. They don't care about him nor what he did, only when he "annoyed" his father. Leedo is a nobody and a loner in his house...well actually he has a sister but his family acted like he was never there since they only loved his sister. His sister was happy she was the only one that was getting the attention due to the parent's manipulation.

Leedo sighed as he put his regular all black outfit on, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Yet another shit day to get over with." He grunted under his breath as he walked out the door to school.

As he walked near the entrance of the school, he saw people murmuring and talking shit about him behind his back...it's always like this.

"Cigarettes look pissed off." Another said.

"He's bad luck, a bad person, just stay away from him." Another boy said as he pulled his girlfriend behind him.

"Oh there goes cigarettes again." one said

You must be wondering why people are talking about Leedo like that. And why do they keep calling him cigarettes? Well let me just describe Leedo to you. He's tall, medium muscular, wears an oversized t-shirt, black jacket, black loose pants, fluffy jet black hair under a black baseball cap, layered chain necklaces, couple red painted nails and pale lips. Sometimes and only sometimes he would wear a white dress shirt with a tie and black dress pants. But that was only when he saw his girlfriend, more precise, to see his girlfriend's parents/friends. However there's one thing he always has and always does. He ALWAYS has a pack of cigarettes in his pants pocket and ALWAYS has one in his mouth. Sometimes it's lit and sometimes it's not.

All Leedo could do was shake his head, pulling his baseball cap down even more as he took one more puff of his cigarette before putting it out. Walking into class, students grimaced at the smell of smoke that lingered on Leedo.

The boy took a seat at his normal spot, all the way in the back of the classroom ignoring everyone's present.

Xion POV:

"Xion sweetie, it's time to get up. Let's get ready for school." His mom gently knocked on her son's door. "Is it ok if I come in?"

"Yeah sure mom." Xion answered, not even taking a peek at the door as her mom walked in.

"Oh you look so cute with that outfit, sweetheart." But looking up to see her son's face wasn't very happy. "What's wrong?"

"You know what mom. It's my first time going to school since- *sighs* I can't do this mom. I'm not ready." Xion looked up with tears at the brim of his eyes.

"I know sweetheart. I know it's hard and believe me, we're all still mourning his loss. I loved him as well as you did. I understand it must be so much harder for you. I'm not asking you to move on right away, but we need to take baby steps together. I'm always here for you. Now come on, wipe those tears and meet me downstairs for breakfast." Giving her son one last hug and kiss before heading out the door.

"Bye sweetheart. Try to have a good day at school. I'm sure everyone is nice there and if they aren't, I'll kick their butts for you. Oh and be careful walking to school!" Handing Xion his lunch box as she waves her son goodbye.

Walking to school, the blonde hair boy listened to music as he ate a red lollipop. Upon arriving at school, many people started to take notice of the bright aurora Xion had created.