13

Leedo POV:

"Hey Noona, sorry I'm late. I had to take care of something." Getting into Goeun's car.

"I don't care if you're late or not but why are you late?" Pulling out of the parking lot.

"Just something important." Leedo said, buckling his seatbelt.

"What would that be?" She started but soon stopped, seeing something in the corner of her eyes. Grabbing Leedo's hand, "Why is your knuckle bloody? What the fuck did you get yourself into?"

"The new kid was being bullied like I suspected he would. They were calling him a bitch so I ran to tell the teacher and reported them to the principal." He replied in a calm voice.

"Then why the heck is your knuckle bloody?"

"When I was coming out of school I saw them in the corner of the school so I thought I would give them a piece of mind. That's all."

"THAT'S ALL?! Are you joking? This better not explode around school, Leedo."

"Well, you told me to stand up for him (Xion), so I did."

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant let him warm up to you and you warm up to him. Leedo I swear. Please don't do anything stupid."

"I don't think I call that stupid. I was just trying to break up the fight. If it makes you feel better, I was the one that treated his wounds."

"Leedo, what exactly happened?"

I was just outside the classroom when I heard The Trio calling the new kid a b*tch and his friends stepped in and The Trio called one of the friend a sl*t and then the other friend went mad and that's how the fight started. Once I saw it, I ran to a teacher and reported it. Then I treated the new kid's wounds at the nurse's office. After that, I reported it to the principal and told him I wanted to remain anonymous." Leedo finished.

Goeun nodded, "That's good Leedo. You did the right thing. But why do you look so soppy?"

"I'm not sure. Noona, is it possible for a guy to like a guy?" Leedo asked, looking at his finger which was playing with his backpack string.

Goeun looked at him weirdly which it made him continue talking, "I mean there's a quite a few of same-sex couple at our school but I meant, is it possible for me to like another guy."

"Leedo." His sister started but her brother cut her off.

"Nevermind forget it. People will think I'm just doing it for attention anyways." Laying his head on the seat as he felt defeated.

"Leedo, you can like whoever you like. I don't care as long as you're happy. If you like the new kid, then go for it." Goeun smiled brightly.

"Who said I like the new kid?" Leedo scoffed sarcastically, putting his feet on the dashboard.

His sister raised her eyebrow and chuckled, "whatever you say." However her face changed when she saw her brother's feet. She smacked him, "YA! What did I say putting your stinky ass foot on my car?!" 

A/n: Get ready for the upcoming chapters  🤧 💔