22

Sunday passed quickly, Monday rolled too quickly. None of the boys wanted to go to school to face each other. That's not the only reason they didn't want to go to school, they all knew that the bully's suspension time was up, meaning they would be back in school. They all prayed that their days would be normal but the moment they stepped into school, it was far from normal.

The moment people saw Leedo and Xion, people started murmuring to each other.

"Did you hear that they went on a date?" One said.

"Are they dating? Cigarette is dating a boy? Who knew he was gay." Another one said.

"It's not real guys. He's just trying to get attention." One group of people said so loud that everyone heard.

Leedo charged towards the boy who made that comment, "How real do you want it to be? As real as the black eye you're going to get?" Gripping the boy's shirt collar then throwing him down to the ground.

"Ya, he's not worth it." An unfamiliar voice called behind him.

"Who are you?" Leedo looked at the boy standing in front of him, wearing a skirt, a cute white crop top, white/blue sneakers.

"Who am I? I am a friend of Xion." The boy said in a sassy voice, chewing his gum.

Leedo looked at him weirdly, slowly nodding. "Of course you are."

The boy rolled his eyes, "Xion sent me over to stop you from fighting people."

"Of course he did." Leedo rolled his eyes. "Tell Xion I'll see him at lunch and not to worry about me. He needs to take care of himself instead."

"Of course." The boy bowed and skipped away. The action of the boy made Leedo sigh, shaking his head. 

[ lunch ]

Lunch was honestly just as they expected. Ravn didn't even bother to go to the rooftop, instead he went to the library. Hwanwoong ate with Lee Know. Seoho ate in the school garden. Xion ate with Leedo. Keonhee? No know really knew.

Xion POV:

"Does it bother you?" Xion suddenly asked.

"What does?" Leedo turned to face him.

"People talking about how you like guys now and how you like me. Or that you're dating me for attention? Does that bother you?"

"Does it bother you?" Leedo asked back.

"No. But there's things I've heard from people and I want to talk about it." Xion turns to make eye contact with Leedo.

"Ok." Leedo leaned back, his arms supporting him from behind.

"Are you straight?" Starting it off boldly.

Leedo was silent for a second before replying, "I don't know. That's the truth. I've always identified myself as straight but I've thought about it before. I knew people would say that I'm just trying to get attention if I said I was not straight."

Xion slowly nodded.

Leedo continued. "When I met you and I talked about you with my sister, I realized that I don't need a label. Maybe I'm only gay to you. Maybe I'm bi or pan or gay. I don't know yet. All I know is I like you, Xion. Anything else?"

"You've dated many girls before. Would you go back to girls if we ended?"

Leedo smirked, "Maybe, maybe not. I mean, with my experience, guys are kinda better girls." He chuckled, making Xion smack his arm. No but seriously I don't know. I think I'll get back with my ex."

"YA! How could you say that!" Xion made a fake angry expression, softly pounding Leedo's arm with his fist.

"Hey hey hey. Are you a dummy? You would be my ex." Leedo laughed at the expression Xion displayed on his face. This made the two play fight with each other until the end of lunch.