18

[ Weekend ]

Xion POV:

"Xion honey, I forgot to buy eggs at the grocery store. And I don't have any left for breakfast today. Could you go get some for me?" Xion's mom asked as she was trying to cook.

"Of course mom. I'll be back in 30 minutes." With that Xion walked out the door, walking to the market near his house.

Xion was about to walk into the store when he accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going." Looking up, he meets the cold eyes of Leedo!

"It's alright. But are you ok?" Looking at Xion's shirt.

Confused, he looked down at his shirt which was wet. He looked up, seeing Leedo holding a half empty coffee cup. It then hit him that the coffee had spilled on his shirt. "Oh yeah yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

Leedo tilted his head, then suddenly took off his jacket. "Here" Handing it to Xion who was confused. "You'll get cold in the rain."

Xion looked behind him out the door and indeed it was raining. It wasn't raining hard but he had no doubt that it would start raining hard in a few minutes. "Thank you. I was actually here to get some eggs. I'm really sorry about the coffee. Let me buy you another one." Xion offered.

"I don't want another coffee."

"No, I feel bad. Let me get you something." Xion kept insisting.

"You can get me your number." Folding his hand across his chest.

Xion's eyes bulged out. "What? My-my number? I-I thought you didn't want our (dance members) numbers."

"I said I don't want all of you guy's numbers but it doesn't mean I don't want YOURS." Leedo said, following Xion to the aisle where the egg was.

"I-sure here." Pulling out his phone to exchange.

Once the two enchanted numbers, Leedo smiled to himself without displaying it on his lips.

"There's something else I want." His voice went back to his cold tone, folding his arms around his chest.

Xion furrowed his brow, "What is that?"

"Put on that jacket before you catch a cold and I'll help you get the egg." Eyeing the small Xion who was tip toeing trying to get the egg carton from the top self.

Xion blushed in embarrassment. "Fine." He slipped right into the jacket since it was oversized, going past his knees. "How does it look?"

Leedo looked at him with the same cold expression, "It's fine." But what Leedo felt inside was far opposite what he was expressing on the outside.

Xion paid for the eggs he bought then turned to walk to the door with Leedo by his side. "Seriously, let me get you another coffee."

Leedo chuckled, "You're really persistent aren't you. Fine, then grab coffee with me at nine tomorrow morning. Oh also put your hood on, it's raining." Pulling the hood over Xion's head.

"Thank you Leedo." Xion said just before Leedo walked out of the store.

Leedo nodded then walked out. The two went their separate ways.

Leedo POV:

"What took you so long?" Goeun asked as she watched Leedo get into the car. "And where's your hoodie?"

"Someone else has it."

"What? Who?"

"Who do you think Noona?" Eyeing his sister.

Goeun's eye widened, "The new kid?!"

Leedo didn't answer but his silence answered the question.

"Well ok then I guess it is him. Look at you, Leedo. You're warming up to him." Slapping her brother's shoulder in a fun way.

"Shut up noona." Leedo said, slightly annoyed, trying not to blush.

She squealed. "AHh I'm proud of you little bro. So he has your hoodie."

"We're hanging out tomorrow moring at 9." He added as he covered his ears

"You guys have a date?!!" She squealed loudly.

"No. Just a hangout. Not a date. And stop screeching."

"Whatever you say, Leedo." Driving off.