14

Seoho POV:

"Where do you want to go?" Seoho asked, looping his arm around Keonhee's arm.

"Let's go to the arcade and then we can grab some dinner then we can go to your house." Keonhee suggested his plan.

Seoho smiled as he nodded, "Mm, sounds great. Let's go."

For the rest of the evening, the two (almost) boyfriends enjoyed every second with each other. The two always denied their feelings together but no one could deny how the two look and care for each other.

Seoho's parents weren't home when the two boys got to his house. So they headed to Seoho's room to play games and what not. About two hours they decided they were tired of playing video games and just wanted to talk. The two sat on the floor, laughing, talking, teasing, and even getting closer and closer together. Relationship wise and physically.

"What's that smile for?" Keonhee asked Seoho who was smiling in a way his best friend had never really seen before.

"Nothing. You're just cute." Seoho blushed, looking down.

"What? Suddenly?" Keonhee was taken aback.

"You know how I don't like showing affection when others are around. I only like showing it to you." Seoho took Keonhee's hand in his. Letting himself lean closer to Keonhee's face.

Keonhee giggled, "I know you don't. So what does this mean?" Tugging a piece of hair behind Seoho's ears.

Just as they were about to kiss, however, the door swung open, revealing Seoho's mom and dad. "What the hell are you doing, LEE SEOHO!! How dare you be intimate with another boy in my house!"

"Mom, dad." Seoho was beyond horrified. "Wait, please."

"GET OUT!" Seoho's dad seized Keonhee's arm, dragging him down the stairs and out the door. "Get out of my face and I never want to see you near my son ever again!" Slamming the door.

"Dad, please. Don't do this to him. Please don't blame him. It's my fault. I'm so sorry." Seoho was on his knees, pleading with his dad.

But his father didn't listen, instead, Seoho received a harsh slap across the face. "Know your place, boy. You know I don't approve so why disrespect me? You will never speak to that boy again and keep your distance from him from now on. If I see you with him or any other boy, there will be punishments, understood?"

"Yes, sir." Seoho bowed.

"Go to your room." His dad ordered, throwing his son off of him.

[ Seoho's room ]

A happy Seoho quickly became a sad, heartbroken Seoho. Overcome with sadness, he sat on his bed, face covered with tears, hair like a bird's nest. With his phone on his bed, he could see Keonhee non-stop texting him, asking if he was ok. Seoho dared not to answer or look at it since it made his heart ache. "I'm sorry Keonhee. It was supposed to be your most anticipated, joyous day." As Seoho said that, with trembling hands, he pulled out a small box. Lifting up the top to reveal a ring. "I was supposed to ask you if you wanted to be my boyfriend and you were supposed to say yes. I'm so sorry Keonhee. I love you."

He was conflicted if he should text Keonhee back or not but decided not to. This frustrated him so much, he threw his phone across the room, making a loud thud.

Upon that loud thud, his mom knocked on the door, asking permission to enter.

"You ok, baby? You know how your dad is. I'm sorry." Cradling her son in her arms. "It's going to be ok, baby. I'll talk to your dad, alright. Don't give up what you love. I will support you. You know I always will and I will keep supporting you. Remember who raised you? Not your dad, it was me. It's going to be ok. Shhh. I love Seoho baby."

Keonhee POV:

After he was kicked out of the house, he stayed there for a few minutes, listening to every word Seoho dad said which broke his heart. It made him want to burst inside and rescue his beloved friend from those harsh words. To make him feel safe and cared for in Keonhee's arms. But he couldn't. All he could do was to go back home and keep texting him until he replied but Keonhee knew Seoho wouldn't.