39

Slowly Xion's eyes fluttered open, observing his surroundings. He was in his room but whose arm was cradling him? Looking up to meet the sleeping Leedo. His embrace makes Xion feel safe. He was scared of moving an inch, afraid he might awaken Leedo so he laid there keep in his thoughts.

"Do you hate me?" Kept repeating in his head. He didn't know how to answer if he was honest. Did he hate I.M? If he was being honest, he didn't. It wasn't I.M who wanted to keep it a secret, it was his dad. It was truly an accident.

For some reason, he still found comfort in him. But this time a different kind of comfort. A comfort from a true older brother. Someone who he loves as an older brother. Nothing more and nothing less. It was in the past and he knew Wonho would have wanted him to move on. Not to stay in the past but to move on, no matter what the situation is. If it didn't have a benefit, it should be left behind.

"Are you ok?" A low yet soft voice asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How did I get here?" Turning to face Leedo whose arm was still wrapped around Xion's body.

"You passed out from exhaustion. I.M asked me to bring you back home. Don't worry, the others brought him home safely." Bringing Xion ever so closer to his chest, making Xion feel warm and safe.

"I'm sorry." Xion whispered tears stinging his eyes.

"What are you sorry about, love?" Leedo placed a peck on his forehead hoping it would make Xion feel better, which it kinda did.

"Are you still mad at me for the photo? I'll understand if you don't forgive me because I know I'm wrong and I shouldn't have done what I've done to you."

"Shh shh shh it's ok. I forgive you. I understand why you did what you did. I'll get my friend to tell you later but I promise I forgive you, ok? Please stop crying."

"I-I don't think I can fall asleep anymore." Wiping his tears away.

"I have an idea. I'll be right back." In a few minutes, Leedo came back to carry Xion to the bathroom.

"A-a bubble bath?" Xion stuttered. "Wait, is that strawberry I smell?"

Leedo chuckled, "Yeah it is. It helps me when I can't sleep. Don't worry I won't be in the tub with you. I'll just be right here." Sitting down next to the tub. "I'll close my eyes if you tell me to."

"Ok." Xion took his clothes off and hopped into the warm water with bubbles Leedo had prepared for him.

"How is it, love?" Taking Xion's hand in his.

"It's nice. Thank you." Smiling warmly at Leedo who was caressing his face, adding a kiss.

Minutes pass as Xion's anxiety melted away with the help of the bubble bath and Leedo's hand massage.

With his eyes closed, Xion whispered, "You smell like cigarettes."

Realizing just then he had indeed smoked earlier. "I'm sorry. Do you want me to leave?"

"Are you crazy of course not. This-' drawing a circle with his arm, "This is us. Strawberry and Cigarettes. It's just perfect right now." Opening his eyes to meet Leedo's, "But promise me you will slowly quit smoking."

"Yes love, I promise." Giving Xion a kiss on the lips.

"Good because it's bad for the baby." Rubbing his belly at the same time jokingly, making the two blush and Leedo choke.

"I wish." Leedo laughed which made Xion splash water in his face.

"Ya how could you say that. I can't bear children." Closing his eyes once again while Leedo continued his hand massage for Xion.

"One day when we're older, we'll get married and have the most beautiful family in this town. How about that?" Nuzzling his nose against the back of Xion's hand, kissing it.

"We'll live together as husband and husband." Leedo smiled at the thought of it.

"No, we'll live together as husband and wife." Xion tilted his head a bit with a small smirk on his face.

"Yes, of course. Whatever you like." Returning the smirk back.

"1 girl 1 boy." Xion suggested the number of kids he wanted.

"Nah 3-4, gender doesn't matter." Leedo suggested, smiling in a daydream way.

Xion scoffed, "good thing I can't have kids. You're crazy Dodo. But I guess we will see." Smiling with the thought of Leedo becoming a dad. "You'll be the best dad in the world."

"And you'll be the best mom ever." Leaning over to softly kiss Xion on the lips.

"You're starting to close your eyes. Let me help you get up before you fall asleep." Slowly Leedo helped him get up, wrapping his body with a towel but letting Xion dress himself. Then carrying him bridal style back onto the bed.

"Sleepy?" Leedo whispered, brushing Xion's hair.

"Mmm." Nodding slightly.

"Can you promise me something?" Leedo asked, pulling Xion closer to his chest.

"what is it?" Diverting his eyes to Leedo's.

"Promise me you will tell me if anything is bothering you. And that you won't hold all the burdens by yourself. We will work together as one to help each other." The two met eyes, with tears of happiness.

"I promise. You'll tell me too, right?" Squishing Leedo's cheeks.

"Of course. I love you Xion-ah." Kissing Xion's soft lips just before he fell asleep in Leedo's arms.