5

[ After school ]

Leedo POV:

"Hey, how was your day?" Gueon, Leedo's "girlfriend" greeted him as he got into the car which she drove.

Goeun isn't really Leedo's girlfriend, but more like a forced relationship from both parents. You may think Goeun is a bitch or whatever you may think her as but in reality, she is the most supportive friend she could be for Leedo. They both equally saw each other as friends and nothing more. Infact, Goeun is the only one that knew Leedo the best. From his true personality and what pisses him off and what he values in life. Goeun was like a sister and friend to Leedo that is how Goeun saw Leedo as well, a brother that she never had.

"Hey. It was fine." Leedo said emotionless, as he buckled himself.

"Don't lie. I can see that something is bothering you. Or at least something happened at school." Goeun slowly pulled out of the parking lot of the school.

"We got a new student, that's it." Leaning back on the seat.

"That's it? Are you sure?" Goeun raised her brow.

Leedo sighs before continuing, "Fine. His name is Xion and.." He sighed again

"Come on, say it already. There's no judgment in this car, Leedo. Whatever you say, stay in here. You know I'm not going to tell anyone right?" Stealing a glance at Leedo who was rubbing his temples.

"I know it's just, I'm worried about this new kid."

"Why?"

"Because...I don't know. It's just, he seems so innocent and stuff. I'm not surprised he made friends already but you know what that means, the popular people are going to bully him."

"So you're worried that he's going to get bullied by people."

"No. He already is...by The Trio."

The moment she heard the name, she sharply pulled to the side of the road, making Leedo sit straight up. "Please tell me you helped him." Now glaring at Leedo who didn't face her and who didn't speak. "Don't you dare tell me that you didn't help him, Leedo."

"What was I supposed to do, Noona (older sister)?" Now facing her with an irritated tone.

"WHAT WERE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO?" She yelled, clearly not having Leedo's attitude. "God damn it Leedo, you could've done something at least. Did you not help him because you're afraid of ruining your image? If it is, shame on you. That is not the Leedo I know."

"I'm already the "bad" guy at school, so why not be one." Slumping back onto the car seat.

"Because this new kid piques your interest." Goeun said it in a more quiet voice.

"What?" He sharply turned to her, furrowing his brows.

"Why would you worry about him if you didn't care or like this kid? I know you very well, Leedo. I'm just saying that you should do what your heart is telling you to do because I have a feeling that if you don't, you will regret it very much. That's all." Goeun sighed as she drove out the side of the road.

When the two arrived at the cafe where Goeun works and where Leedo studies, Leedo was already getting out of the car when she called him.

"You're not a bad guy and you never were. You're the most honest and caring person I know. You just have a bad image because of your family. Don't let people control what your heart wants to do. I'm sure there's things the new kid is struggling with as well. And I have a feeling if you guys knew each other, you could learn from each other. What I'm saying is, just do what you think is right, from your own heart. This is your older sister talking, ok?"

Leedo simply nods, "Thanks, Noona. Let's go inside before you're late for work."

Goeun smiled as she watched Leedo bring an umbrella to her since it was starting to rain.

Xion POV:

"I'll see you tomorrow. Bye guys." Xion bid his friends goodbye before hopping onto a public bus. Once he was seated, he took out his phone, texting his mom saying, "I'll be home a bit later." Then putting his headphones on, playing his favorite song.

[ 20 minutes later ...]

"Thank you." Xion thanked the driver before stepping down the bus. He walked further into the area before stopping, smiling then his smile fell.

Hi baby, how was your day? Mine was interesting. I started school again, but I still think I need some time to adjust to this new school. You know how I am with new surroundings. I made some friends and they're super nice. Also I meet this boy, people called cigarettes but I think his real name is Leedo. I wanted to talk to him but some people stopped me. They said I should stay away from him and I don't know why. Do you think I should talk to him, baby?"

Xion sighed, "Baby, I'm scared. It's happening again. The bullying and and and." Xion couldn't finish his sentence before breaking down. "It's happening again and I'm scared of what they will do to me...like 3 years ago. Please be with me. Why aren't you answering me?" Xion fell to his knees in front of the gravestone of his late boyfriend, Wonho.

"I know you want me to move on. But I-I can't. How am I supposed to move on when you're not with me here? I can't do this alone, baby. I-I promised I will be with you forever and marry you and live happily ever after together. I love you so much. I miss you so much." Reaching into his backpack, pulling out a strawberry flavored lollipop and putting it on the ground with another bunch of lollipops. After placing one on the ground, he sat next to the grave as he popped a lollipop into his mouth.

Ghost Wonho POV:

"Ahh" *sad ahh* "I'm sorry to leave you like this, baby Xion. It's going to be ok. Even though I'm not there with you anymore, I promise to keep you safe. No matter what and no matter how...even if it means handing you to someone else. Don't be afraid, I will take care of you. Please don't be sad anymore. I'm right here." Placing an arm around Xion then placing a kiss on his cheek.

[ 20 minutes later ]

Xion sat up as he realized that he had fallen asleep yet again and now was beginning to rain. He stood up, looking up at the dark clouds that were coming in fast. "I have to go, baby. I'll try to come back tomorrow.

By the time Xion stepped into his house, he was soaked from head to toe.

"Omg Xion, you're soaking wet. Go upstairs and come before you get sick. And after that come down to have a snack with me." His mom ordered.

"So how was school?" His mom asked as she placed a mini plate of a variety of sweet rice cakes for both her and Xion to have.

"It was fine. I made a few friends and they're really nice and caring." Xion smiled.

"That's wonderful, Xion. I told you, you will do great." The mom ruffled her son's hair. "No one bothered you right?" She squinted her eyes as if that would help her detect any lie in her son's face.

"No, no one bothered me." Xion lied, not having the heart to tell his mother the truth about the bullying thing.

"That's a relief, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you today." Embracing her son.