16

Xion POV:

He sat himself down next to a boy, looking over the roof. Soon he coughed due to the smoke. He grabbed it from the boy's hand but he almost snatched it back but Xion's was faster. "Why do you smoke?" Taking a puff himself but soon coughed up a storm. Looking up, meeting Leedo's dark eyes. "Doesn't taste good either."

Leedo chuckled, shaking his head slightly, "Pabo (dummy), of course it doesn't."

Everytime Xion walked up to Leedo, everyone would watch them. As if they were watching a show. People anticipated Leedo snapping at Xion and maybe throwing him off the roof, but he didn't. What Leedo does shocked everyone, even Xion himself and Leedo himself.

Leedo sighs, leans forward a little, closer to Xion's delicate features. Tugging a piece of Xion's hair behind his ear. "To help me take the edge off."

"Of what?" Xion dared to ask, blushing on the inside.

Leedo locked eyes with Xion's caramel eyes, answering, "You."

Xion was stunned. He didn't know what to say. He now has confirmation Leedo liked him and Xion was scared. Knowing he hadn't completely moved on just yet. But maybe Leedo didn't mean it like he thought he did so he put the feeling aside. "Smoking isn't good for you. Try something else." As he took a lollipop out from his backpack and shoved it in front of Leedo.

"I don't like sweets." Leedo turned away.

Xion sighs, "Just try. Please."

"I don't want root beer. I want the strawberry." Leedo looked at Xion's shocked face. "What?"

"Nothing. Here's my last one." Xion hesitantly gave it to him, knowing that that one was supposed to be for Wonho.

There the two sat on the roof, next to each other, looking over the city. As for everyone, they stared at the two, mouths hanging open. They all knew Leedo never ever opened his heart like that to anything, especially a boy.

Keonhee POV:

"What did you want to talk about?" Keonhee asked but he had a bad feeling already.

Seoho looks down, sighing. "I'm sorry for what happened last night and I'm sorry my dad did that to you. But I thought about it overnight." He paused then continued, "Let's just be friends like we have always been. Let's pretend there's nothing between us. I don't want to make it awkward during dance class. I'm sorry Keonhee."

Keonhee slowly shakes his head, "No, I don't care about anything. I just want you to be happy. Seoho, we can make it work. Please don't do this. I'll be by your side no matter what." Reaching his hand towards Seoho's face but the black hair boy avoided it.

"I'm sorry Keonhee. Let's just be friends and nothing more. I was wrong with my feelings. I was wrong about what I was feeling with you and I don't want to confuse you anymore." Seoho said, eyes sticking to the floor, not daring to the shattered boy in front of him.

Keonhee could no longer face Seoho. Tears overcame him, giving Seoho one last push on the shoulder then walking away, face buried in his face. Seoho slumped against the wall for support knowing he had hurt his beloved friend deeply. The two boys covered in tears, both dread going to dance class.

Hwanwoong's POV:

"I'm sorry to break up this conversation but I have to go find Ravn. He can be like that sometimes, you know."

"Yeah sure." Before Lee Know could say anymore, Hwanwoong scrambled off to find Ravn.

Ravn POV:

After storming off the roof to mainly get away from Lee Know. When Ravn is frustrated or mad about something, he usually dances his feelings out or workout. Since he was close to dance class, he decided to start his stretches early. Upon arriving, he saw a girl who was also stretching and practicing her dance. The girl turned around to reveal herself as Winter.

"Oh Ravn, I didn't see you there. You're here early aren't you?" Seeing Ravn standing somewhat in the center of the classroom with regret spread across his face.

"What's with that face? Not happy to see me?" Winter had a sad puppy face as she skipped towards Ravn until they were inches away.

"I-no it's not that." Ravn started as he slowly backed up but Winter grabbed his hands, making him turn to face her.

"I-there's something I have been wanting to tell you." She began as she peered over Ravn's shoulder but he didn't take note of that.

"I need to confess this now since there's no one here and I just feel like if I waited any longer, I won't have courage anymore. I like you, Ravn. I really like you. I've liked you since last year when we had dance class together.

Ravn stood, unable to speak. While Winter stood there seemingly like she was about to burst into tears. "You-you don't like me don't you?"

"N-no it's not that it's just-" He never finished his sentence when he felt Winter's lips on his, realizing Winter had kissed him. Without thinking, he slowly kissed back, however a voice behind him broke his trance.

"Hwanwoong." Lee Know said, breathing a bit heavily with a tint of desperation. His voice however did not break Hwanwoong's trance. Ravn turned around seeing his best friend frozen in place, staring at him just as he kissed Winter. She was lying when she said there was no one in the room. His best friend was. His crush was.

"I like you." Lee Know shouted with a lace of anger yet sadness yet pleading voice.

If you could describe Lee Know's voice, you could say it sounded like he was proving his love to his crush as he was about to choose someone else.

At this time, half of the class was already in class, witnessing everything. Ravn stood there with his body shaking as well as Hwanwoong.

Hwanwoong dragged his feet towards Lee Know but before saying anything, he turned around, meeting his eyes to his best friend's eyes with devastation. He turned back, looking up at Lee Know, smiling a little as he replied, "I like you too." At the same time, giving him a hug or more like collapsing into Lee Know's arms.

Upon hearing those words out his best friend's mouth, Ravn's eyes widened. His heart skipped a beat. Registering what Winter's intentions were, he shoved her away, storming off.

But to pass the door, he would pass Hwanwoong and Lee Know. Just like in the movies, it was in slow motion. The two best friends locked eyes for a second before Hwanwoong forced himself to look away, burying his face into Lee Know's shirt.