30

Going back in time when dance class just ended.

After dance class, Xion and Leedo quickly head out of school to get ahead of the crowd of students. And just as they were out of the front entrance, a flood of students poured out of the school.

"So do I get to take you somewhere today?" Leedo asked and just as he finished the question, Xion spotted a familiar face just behind the school fence waving at him.

"I'm sorry I can't today. I-I have to go." Pulling his hand out of Leedo's grasp as he ran toward the person.

"What are you doing here? How did you know where my school is?" Xion looked up at the eyes of I.M.

"To pick you up of course. Your mom told me where your school was." He knelt down to Xion's height, smiling as he ruffled his hair.

Xion was at a loss of words. I.M was completely different from when he snapped at him yesterday versus now. Why did he snap?

"Shall we go to a cafe before visiting him?" Throwing this arm around Xion's shoulder, nuzzling his head against Xion's.

"Mmm sure."

After getting a small snack at the cafe, they quickly visited Wonho and decided to go to the park for a casual walk.

[ At the park ]

"Ugh, let's sit for a bit. I'm tired." I.M stated, trying to catch his breath.

Both seated themself at the park bench with I.M's eyes closed and Xion deep in thoughts.

"Why did you lie to me?" Xion suddenly asked.

There was a couple seconds of silence before I.M opened one eye, looking at Xion. "About what?"

"You know what. You didn't tell me you were moving here." Glancing at I.M who has now opened both eyes.

"I didn't lie. I just never told you and I guess your mom got to it faster than I did."

"You said you were only staying here for a few days."

He sat up, "Would you have gone with me if I hadn't told you I was only staying for a few days? Would you have gone with me if I told you I was moving here?"

Xion remained silent knowing he wouldn't have.

"I didn't think so." Relaxing once again.

"But why? Why are you moving here? You're leaving everything behind. Your family, your boyfriend, your job/school. Why and why now?"

"My boyfriend and I aren't a thing anymore. I've graduated and left my old job for a new job which is here so my parents want me to take this job. And my brother is here and most importantly-" sitting up once again, facing him as he takes Xion's hand in his, "You're here. You left so why can't I?"

"I shouldn't be the reason why you're moving here. Why me? Why am I so important?"

"Because you just are, Dongju." Squeezing Xion's hand in his.

However Xion felt like that squeeze meant more. "You're not telling me something. I hate it." A tear sprung up for some reason.

"There's a lot of things I don't tell you but all you need to know is that I care about you more than you think I do. You mean so much more than you think you are to me. You have no idea." I.M moved his hand towards Xion's face, caressing it.

"What don't I know?" Xion asked with a crack in his voice.

Instead of replying, he looked into Xion's eyes as he leaned in kissing Xion on the lips.

Xion froze from shock and confusion. But slowly kissed back. For some reason he felt a familiar feeling, feeling as if everything around him disappeared. It soon led them into a passionate kiss.

"That I'll always protect you, no matter what."