24

Xion POV:

"Hey mom, I'm home." Xion called out but his mom was not the only person he saw at the kitchen counter.

"Oh hi honey, look who came to visit. Do you still remember him?" His mom turned around at the same time as the other person.

"Hey Doongdoongie. Long time no see." The boy smiled at him with a small smirk at the end.

"There's no way it's him. Why come visit now?" Xion thought in his head but he's seeing him in front of him.

There was only one person who called him that nickname and that was Wonho's brother, I.M.

"I'll leave you two alone to catch up." Xion's mom interrupted Xion's thought as she walked away and went upstairs.

"Why that shocked face? Not happy to see me? I came down just to see you." Walking up to Xion, tugging a piece of hair behind his ear.

Feeling the unfamiliar feeling, Xion took a step backwards. "Why are you here?"

"Like I said, I came here to see you and of course my brother too. Don't you miss me? Give me a hug, Doongdoongie." The boy beckoned Xion with his siren-like voice as he motioned with his hand.

"Still in confusion, Xion slowly dragged his feet towards the boy, slowly wrapping his arms around I.M's shoulder. Leaving a tiny cushion between the two, however, that space was eliminated by a strong arm pulling Xion against his chest.

He brought Xion closer, clutching his waist. "You're still the same as always, still so cold to me." Adding a light kiss on Xion's cheek.

"Ah." Drawing out from the hug, wiping his cheek. "Hyung, don't make this weird."

"Why not? Are you dating someone?" He knitted his brows, his expression changing into something no one really can read, with his hands still on Xion's shoulder.

"I-no it's just-" Somehow he couldn't bring himself to say yes he was dating someone. Was Leedo and him really a thing now? He wasn't sure but it didn't matter anymore since he couldn't take his words back.

"Well then, shall we go catch up on the time we missed?" Flinging an arm around Xion's shoulder, nuzzling up against the crock of his neck.

"Wait-I but I have plans already, hyung." Scrambling out of his grasp.

"But we haven't hung out for so many years. And I'm only here for a couple of days. Please spend the time with me" I.M begged with his signature puppy eyes.

Thinking there was no way out and not wanting to hurt his feelings further, Xion reluctantly agreed. After messaging Leedo he had to cancel their date.

"Where are we going?" Xion asked, putting his light jacket on.

"Let's go to a cafe, shall we?" Looping his arm around Xion's shoulder, leading him out the door.

[ Cafe ]

"So, what's been going on?" I.M started the conversation as he brought the tray of drink and cake to their table.

"Not much. Starting to get adjusted to the new school. That's about all." Holding his tongue back since he didn't want him to know too much. "How about you, hyung?"

"Just graduated college. Now on the journey to find a decent job. You know those boring stuff." Taking a sip of his coffee. "Here, I bought a strawberry cake. I know how much you love it." Pushing the perfectly sliced cake in front of Xion.

"Oh thanks but how about you?" Taking a bite of the sweet creamy cake.

"Who said it was your cake? It's for us to share." I.M giggled watching the cute Xion's smile turn upside down. "You have something on your lips." Pointing at the corner of his lips. "Here let me help you." I.M took his thumb gently, wiping his thumb across Xion's lips.

Thoughts ran through Xion's mind. So many questions. "What if Leedo caught us? What would I say? Why is even doing this? Isn't this too flirty? What's wrong with him?"

Quickly, Xion snapped back into reality with a little cough, "th-thanks." Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

I.M chuckled, whispered to himself but loud enough for Xion to hear. "Cute."

After chatting and finishing their drink, I.M grabbed Xion's hand, dragging him from behind, "Come on, let's go to the flower shop."

"Wait, why?" But Xion's question was never answered until they arrived at the shop.

A/n: As you can probably tell, I.M is older than Wonho. Meaning him older than Xion too.