20

Hwanwoong POV:

Xion and Leedo weren't the only ones that were on a date. Another couple was as well, Hwanwoong and Lee Know.

"Where are we going?" Hwanwoong asked, lopping his arm with Lee Know's.

"You'll see. I bet you will like it." Lee Know smiled, pulling his boyfriend closer to him.

[ 5 minutes later ]

"So do you like it?" Lee Know asked, looking at his boyfriend who stood there wide eyes, mouth hanging open.

"Yeah-yes I love it. They're so cute!" Hwanwoong squealed as he felt a cat's tail sweep across his leg.

"Come on, let's order something to eat and drink so we can properly play with the cats." Lee Know led Hwanwoong to a nearby window seat.

After they were done with their meals, they decided to stay in the cat cafe just to play with all the cats. Hwanwoong was taking a break from playing with the cat sitting in his lap to drink his coffee when all the sudden Lee Know grabbed Hwanwoong's cheeks, forcing him to look at Lee Know.

Hwanwoong tilted his face, making his lip pout in confusion. "What's the matter? Why all of the sudden?"

Lee Know shrugged, "You're cute."

"Is that it?"

"I think that's a good enough reason."

"Is it?" Hwanwoong asked, blushing.

"Hmm yes. A very good reason." Lee Know smiled, giving Hwanwoong a kiss.

After another hour in the cafe, the two finally left. But of course before they left, Lee Know had to go to the bathroom, leaving Hwanwoong outside playing with the cats for the last time before they left. (the bathroom was on the third story so it took Lee Know a bit longer)

While Lee Know was gone, Hwanwoong was so busy playing with the cats that he didn't even notice another pair of shoes in front of him until the person called his name softly.

"Hwanwoong." Ravn's voice rang in Hwanwoong's ears, making him look up. Making eye contact with the sad softened eyes of his best friend.

"Ravn." He said almost a whisper. He stood up, letting the cat jump off his lap. "What are you doing here?"

"Working." Ravn replied with the same sad expression on his face.

"He-here?" Hwanwoong asked in a shocked tone of voice, looking around the cat cafe.

"No, there." Pointing to the building next to the cat cafe that says dog cafe. "I work at a dog cafe and Lee Know works at a cat cafe."

Hwanwoong's eyes grew big. "You work in a dog cafe?"

Ravn ignored the question, "Is that what's important now?" Stepping closer to Hwanwoong, attempting to place his hand on his best friend's arm. But Hwanwoong took a step back, making Ravn's face sadder than before.

"Let's not, Ravn. You have someone and I do too." Turning his face away from Ravn.

"When did you become so close with Lee Know? It's not like you."

"Then you don't know me."

Ravn scoffed, "You, letting Lee Know kiss you twice?"

"Twice?" Hwanwoong said more to himself. Looking up again, "How-how did you know? Are you spying on us, Ravn?!" Hitting his chest. "You want to know why? Because of you. Was Xion's force reconciliation fake? (he's talking about the one when Xion yelled at them to talk to each other).

"What no! I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted Winter to get close to me. I tried prying her off me but she wouldn't budge. I never wanted to kiss Winter." Ravn exploded.

"But you did." Hwanwoong's sentence hit Ravn hard. Making him silent, breathing heavily.

"No I-I" Realizing Hwanwoong was right, he kept silent.

"You know what this feels like, ever since we were in middle school and up to now? It feels like I'm just like food left out on the table overnight. I'm just a leftover to you. When you don't have anyone left, you cling to me but when you have someone else, you leave me out. I don't want that anymore. I'm tired of it." Hwanwoong finally let out all his feelings.

"No no no, that's not true!" Ravn cried out, grabbing Hwanwoong's arm but a voice behind them interrupted them.

"Yes it is and you know it. Please leave me alone. I don't want to see you." He tried his best to shake his hand off of Ravn's grip but was unsuccessful. 

"Hey, what's going on here?" The one and only Lee Know took Hwanwoong by his hand, pulling Hwanwoong behind him. "

"No." Ravn reached out grabbing Hwanwoong's hand but Lee Know snatched Ravn's arm off his boyfriend. "Leave. Him. Alone."

"Baby, go back to the car. I'll be right there." Lee Know whispered to Hwanwoong who obeyed.

Once Hwanwoong was out of ear shot, Lee Know turned back to Ravn. "You broke his heart and I will be the one to heal it. So I suggest you stay away from him."