35

For the next couple days, everything was quiet. However, Leedo stopped talking to Xion, Hwanwoong and Ravn still aren't talking and no there were no words from The Trio. In these couple days, Xion noticed everytime I.M picks him up from school, he looks more exhausted than the day before.

"Hyung, are you ok? Hyung!" Xion called twice before I.M snapped back.

"Hmm? What were you saying?"

"Are you ok? You look worse each day you meet me here. What's going on?"

"Your mom invited me over for tonight." I.M brought up suddenly watching for Xion's reaction.

"Oh ok."

"What a boring response. You don't want to spend time with me, hmm?" Nudging his shoulders, laughing.

"No no it's not that. Its-"

"I'm joking with you. Come on, let's go home before it starts raining hard." Sticking out his palm as rain drops start to fall.

"Oh you're home early boys." Xion's mom poked her head out from the dinning room where she had her coat and bag on. "I was just on the way to deal with a problem at work really quickly. You guys can do whatever you want while I'm gone. Just be back before dinner." Closing the door behind her.

"Let's go." I.M grabbed Xion's wrist, pulling him out the door once again.

"Wait where are we going?" Trying his best to catch up with him.

"You will see." I.M laughed.

[ 15 minutes later ]

"Here we are." The two stood in front of a fancy coffee shop.

"Woah isn't this the popular cafe everyone is talking about." Xion's eyes glimmered looking inside the cafe.

"Come on, let's go inside." Pulling Xion inside.

"But it's expensive. Maybe we should go to another cafe."

"Oh come one, it's just once in a while. Just think of it as a treat from me. Now what would you like?"

In the end, Xion chose fresh cream fruit cake and strawberry frappuccino while I.M got a lemon blueberry with a flat white.

After they had their sweets, they went to visit him.

"Hello brother, how have you been? Look who came with me today too."

"Hi Wonho-ah. I miss you. I hope you are well and don't worry too much.  I.M is taking care of me well."

I.M turned to face Xion with a sadden expression Xion didn't catch. He smiled, turning back as he ruffled Xion's hair, "Mmm he's right, I'm taking good care of him."

The two stayed and talked for a bit longer before they had to go home.

"Goodbye brother, I'll see you soon."