44

[ End of Flashback ]

"I see this is of course a great part of both of your trauma. I.M you said that when you had to drive Xion home, you felt like you were unable to do so. And ever since you have never driven again. No doubt that is part of the trauma. And because of this, you felt the need to protect Xion because you felt it was your fault and your mind will take responsibility making you feel the need to protect someone your brother loves. Which is totally understandable and it happens to many people. You wanted to shield him from all the problems and trouble because that's what your brother would do.

It sounded like you two bonded because of what happened and that's how humans deal with grief. Which Xion, I.M was a person you felt familiar with so that bond became more than friendship because it was replacing the feeling Wonho had with you. Since I.M was taking care of you the way he did, it didn't feel any different from how Wonho did. And I understand that's hard to wrap your mind around but that's how the human brain works. You both must've felt incredibly confused. You both found comfort from each other.

"Although-" Turning to face I.M, "it affected you more than you think it did. What Xion said about how you "snapped" at him when visiting Wonho, it sounds like you haven't really moved on. You're scared to move on because you feel responsible for his death. You don't want people to forget about him but let me tell you something, you're torturing yourself by doing that. I know it's hard so I strongly recommend therapy if you are up for it. You can schedule one today if you like."

"Xion, I think you're ready to move on if you're with the right people. This is a wrap of today's session. You are welcome to continue therapy either together or individual. Thank you for coming today. You guys did well."

The two got up from their seats, I.M walking up to the door, opening it for Xion.

"Thank you." Xion smiled but saw tears in I.M's eyes but decided not to say anything.

They walked in silence for a second before I.M spoke, "Hey um I'm moving to a permanent house in a week, could you help me move and unpack?"

"Yeah of course Hyung." Xion smiled.

The two met Leedo out at the waiting room. Leedo got up and started hugging the both of them. "How did it go?"

The two looked at each other. "Pretty good. Um I.M asked me to help out to move his stuff to his new apartment from the old place he's staying at."

"Oh yeah of course. He asked me to move some heavy stuff to the new place."

"Ok. I'll stay at the old place to clean up the last bits, ok?"

"Sure that sounds like a plan. We'll drop you off at the old place first then Leedo and I will be at the new apartment moving stuff in. You'll be ok right?" I.M asked as the three of them walked out to the parking lot. "Then I'll come back and pick you up, is that alright?"

"Yeah sure."

The three arrived at I.M's old place, dropping off Xion first.

"I'll see you in a little bit. Let us know if you need help." Leedo hollered out the window which Xion nodded before the car drove away.

I.M POV:

He sighs as he drives away, many conflicted feelings in his heart which Leedo noticed. "Worried?"

Turning to look at Leedo then back at the road, "Yeah, I don't know how he'll handle it. I just don't know how to tell him. Should I even tell him? He's going to be devastated."

Leedo patted I.M's shoulder, "Look I know how much you love Xion but I think you should tell him before it's too late. He'll go through all those emotions but if you don't tell him, he's going to be more devastated than if you told him. If it will help, I'll be there too."

"Thanks but I think it's something I need to do myself. I need to tell him the truth why I moved here. I can't lie to him anymore. Alright we're here."

The three boys spent the whole afternoon cleaning and moving that they didn't notice until almost 2 pm. The three decided to go grab some fast that being pizza. While they ate, they planned out what to do after lunch.

"Should we go to a cafe for something sweet?" Xion asked with his eyes sparkling.

"Mmm sure why not. We need the energy." Leedo agreed, making the two laugh.

At the cafe Xion decided to get strawberry cream cake, Leedo picked coffee cake and I.M picked a fruit cake. And all their drinks were Americano.

"Wow, this strawberry cake is out of the world." Xion exclaimed, taking a big bit of the strawberry that decorated the top. "You need to try this guys." Scooping a bite for the other two.

"AH" Xion did an airplane thing for his boyfriend first then to I.M who looked at him with eyes that couldn't be explained. "What's with the face hyung? You don't like it?"

"No it's not that. I'm just happy that's all." I.M smiled, ruffling Xion's hair.

But what Xion didn't see was Leedo who was sitting next to him shaking his head to I.M. A text message sent to I.M's phone saying, "Not right now, he's happy we're with him." A reply from I.M saying, "I know..."