28

The school day was quite uneventful so we'll skip through that.

[ Dance class ]

After a short introduction, Taeyong sent everyone into their respective groups to polish up their choreography and practice.

Seoho POV:

Seoho stood in the group, with his signature black cap on. Just as Yuki was about to speak, Seoho spoke first in a long time.

"Where-where's Keonhee? Have you guys see-seen him?" Seoho mumbled and stumbled on his words.

"Now you-!" Yuki started but Ireh nudged her to stop.

"I-we haven't seen him since last week." Ireh spoke softly as if she was afraid of saying more.

"Oh did he say anything to you guys? Or where has he been?" Seoho continued.

"N-no" Ireh bit her lips.

Yuki sighed, "Yeah he has."

Her response sent Ireh shooting a look saying shut up.

"Why? Don't you think Seoho should know? I'm tired of this. The situation isn't any better." Yuki said with her hands on her hips.

"Wh-what are you talking about? He said something, didn't he?" Seoho looked up at the girls with fear in his eyes.

"He's been in the hospital since last Friday. He told us not to tell you because he didn't want to worry you." Yuki finished with a sigh.

"WHAT! And you guys never thought to tell me? You didn't think it was important enough to tell me? I-I have to go." Grabbing his backpack along with his jacket, rushing out of the dance studio.

"Wait, you can't just leave class like this." Ireh yelled but Seoho was already out the door.

"Whelp, he just did." Yuki shook her head.

"Why did you tell him? Keonhee told us specifically not to." Ireh asked.

"That's what Keonhee's head wants but not his heart. His parents privately messaged me about him and Seoho's situation. His mom told me he was greatly heartbroken after what Seoho said to him. She also told me he hasn't properly eaten, drank, or slept so he passed out last Friday. The doctor said he's still not doing well."

"Oh damn. I feel bad for Keonhee. He's always been like this. I hope they can reconcile."

"Yeah that's why I told him. It's not because I want to disrespect him, I just think that Seoho can help him feel better. Come on, let's practice." Leading Ireh to the dance floor.

Seoho POV:

"Woah Woah mister. Slow down. How can I help you?" The receptionist saw a sweaty Seoho who was breathing hard.

"M-myfriendhisnameisKeonHeeeandidon'tknowwhatroomhe'sinbutineedtoseehimpleasei-isaidsomeharshwordsandnowhesickandifeelsuchanassholeandireallyneedtoseehim."

"Sir, please take a breath. Slow down. It's ok." The receptionist motioned breathing in and out.

"My friend. His name is Keonhee and I'm his friend and I need to see him right away. Can you please tell me which room he's in? I would really appreciate it." Seoho said, catching his breath.

"Sure thing. His room number is room 3."

"Thanks." Then hurriedly towards room 3.

As Seoho neared the door, he heard a few people talking. One was Keonhee's mother and two was probably his doctor.

Seoho was just about to leave when the door swung open, revealing Keonhee's mom. "Seoho ssi."

"I was just leaving to get something to eat. Um-please the doctor just left so take some time with him." Watching the doctor pass his door, back to their stations.

"Are you sure? I-I can come bac-"

Suddenly Keonhee's mom grasps his hands. "He needs you right now. He hasn't spoken, eaten, or done anything for the past few days. He won't listen to any of us, including the doctor." She clinged to Seoho as if he was a lifeline as tears sprung from her eyes.