15

The next day was uneventful...mostly. Everyone ignored each other and no one talked to each other. They did their normal routine at school and went home.

[ The Next Day ]

For the second time, the group of friends didn't gather outside of school before their classes started like they have always done.

[ History ]

Xion POV:

"Hey, Seoho." Walking up to Seoho's desk where he sat there, looking out the window, daydreaming.

"Seoho, what's on your mind? I hate how we've been ignoring each other the past two days. I can't take it anymore. You won't look at Keonhee anymore. Ravn and Hwanwoong are still ignoring each other. What's going on?"

"My dad kicked Keonhee out and I can't face him (Keonhee) right now. It's all my fault for bringing him home. I just can't." Finally breaking his eye contact from the window to Xion.

"It's not your fault, Seoho. Keonhee is hurting because he sees you're hurting. Talk to each other." Bringing his best friend into a hug.

"I can't." That was all Seoho could say before they rushed to their desk as the teacher came in.

[ Art class ]

Since the bullies were suspended for a week, Ravn and Xion didn't have to worry about The Trio harassing them. However, there is another problem. Ravn and Hwanwoong sat next to each other, not speaking one word to each other. Xion knew he couldn't help with Seoho and Keonhee's situation, but he knew he could do something and that's exactly what he did.

"What is wrong with you two?" Xion walked in front of his two friend's desks, hands on his hips.

"Huh?" Ravn and Hwanwoong looked at Xion then looked at each other. "Never is wrong."

"Really? Then talk to each other. You guys have been keeping up with this shit for two days. I can't take it anymore. Talk to each other." Walking back to his seat.

Ravn POV:

"I'm sorry." He quietly said.

"For what?" Hwanwoong started to test him.

"For everything. Ignoring you and being an ass." Ravn replied, looking at the small figure sitting next to him. Thinking how he could hurt his best friend's feelings. "Sorry I ignored you during dance class two days ago."

"Yeah yeah yeah asshole." Hwanwoong teased with a small smile at the end.

"Ya!" Ravn teased back, bumping his shoulder to Hwanwoongs.

However this would not last long...

[ Lunch aka on top of the roof ]

The moment the group arrived at the roof, everyone sat down and sat, without a peep of a word to each other.

"Sooo ummm." Xion started but was interrupted by Seoho.

"Keonhee, can I talk to you?" Standing up and gesturing for his friend to do so too.

"Um sure." Dusting his pants as he stood up. Walking away with Seoho.

The rest of them sat there awkwardly but before Xion would say anything else, someone else neared where they sat.

"Hi Hwanwoong." A voice said behind him. The three quickly turned around to see who it was. Making Ravn scoff in disgust, turning his head away from the person.

"Oh hello Lee Know. What are you doing up here?"

"Oh my friend wanted to eat up here so I tagged along. Then I saw you here so I came to say hi."

Just as Hwanwoong was about to reply, Ravn got up and walked away without a word.

"I'll leave you two alone." Xion bowed at Lee Know before walking away. Soon he met the eyes of another boy, walking next to him and sat down.