49

It was a Saturday, the day of the dance performance.

All the dancers were in the practice room getting ready, putting on their outfits, makeup and hair.

The clock finally hit 5:00 pm, the first team had gone up to the stage. Slowly each team finished their performances. However, Xion's team was getting closer to the time to perform yet Xion still hadn't seen his mom in the audience.

"I'm sure she's just running late." Keonhee patted Xion's shoulder, an attempt to calm him down but was a failure.

"Let me just go see real quick." Xion was about to walk off when Seoho grabbed his arm. "Xion you can't. Let's just try to focus, ok?"

"She'll be here, don't worry." Ravn and Hwanwoong reassured him but didn't really know if it actually worked.

"Let's do our final warmup, ok? Then we go up to the stage." Leedo clapped his hands as he was the leader in waiting room B.

Xion's heart started to hammer in his chest, so many thoughts running through his mind.

The staff geared them up with their mic and all the tech wires before the director spoke in his microphone.

"Next up is Group 1 consisting of Xion, Leedo, Seongmin, and NingNing. They will be performing the song Rewind by ONEUS!!"

The director gestured for them to emerge from the certain and what Xion was about to see was going to make him speechless.

The moment he went up, he saw his mom and beside her was I.M in a wheelchair waving at him, giving him a encouraging smile.

At that moment, all Xion wanted to jump off the stage and hug him and cry but he couldn't. The group went to their starting position and the music was on!

[ After ]

After the performances, the dancers were allowed to celebrate with families and friends down at the main hall where they had food and party.

Xion ran towards his mom and I.M., "I can't believe you actually came."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I.M smiled, soothing Xion's hair.

"You did amazing, baby." Leedo kissed Xion on the cheek.

"Oh my god, you guys were awesome!!" Keonhee jumped up and down, hugging all his friends.

"I can't believe we're done with this semester." Seoho said with a sad hint in his voice.

"Yeah, we are. Bittersweet right?" Ravn said, looking at Hwanwoong.

"What's going on?" Keonhee asked, sensing something going on between Ravn and Hwanwoong.

"We didn't fight, guys. It's just Ravn is thinking of quitting dance." Hwanwoong said.

"Noooooo Ravn" Everyone cried.

"Hey hey hey, you're not getting rid of me that fast. I'm still in this school." Ravn quickly tried to reassure his friends.

"I know but it wouldn't be the same without you. You're always so funny and we love having you in dance class." Xion said, going for a hug.

"Aww guys, don't make me cry." Everyone started to join in the hug.

"Hey, why don't we all go out for lunch to celebrate?" Xion's mom suggested. 

                                                                                ~ The End ~

A/N: Thank you for reading the whole book and I appreciate every read, likes, and comment!