19

Xion POV:

"Xion honey, wake up it's already 8 in the morning. Don't you have somewhere to go?" Xion's mom poked her head in her son's room.

He stirred in his blankets, finally getting up.

"How does this look, mom?" Thumping down the stairs with his fresh outfit.

"Oh my you're so handsome, Xion. You look so grown up." Going to her son for a hug.

"Mommmm, stop overreacting. I'm only going out to meet a friend." Rolling his eye

"Just a friend?" His lemon raised her eyebrow, teasing him.

"Mooommmm!" Xion lightly slaps his mother's arm.

His mom laughed at how much fun it was to tease her son. "Ok ok I'll stop. Have fun." Waving as she watched her son walk out the door.

[ Cafe ]

"Oh you're early." Xion said, walking up to Leedo who was opening the door for him.

"Well I'm not like other asshole's who's always late. (He's talking about how some people are late for their dates for no reason) "What would you like to get?" Looking up at the menu with Xion.

"Oof." Xion exclaimed as someone just ran into him without saying sorry.

"YA watch where you are going!" Leedo yelled at the man.

"It's ok, Leedo. I'm fine. Let it go." Xion patted the top of Leedo's hand, smiling warmly.

"Stay close to me." Without thinking much, Leedo slid his arms around Xion's waist, pulling him so close that they were practically hip to hip with each other. Which made Xion a blushing mess.

Once they ordered, Leedo made Xion sit at a table while he retrieve the food they ordered even when Xion protested that he could help.

"Here you're strawberry frappe and your vanilla cake." Handing Xion's order to him. And placing his own americano.

"Hmm?" Xion pushed the slice of cake towards Leedo to ask if he wanted any.

he shook his head, "No, it's ok. It's for you."

"Are you sure?" Xion asked with his cute pout.

Leedo couldn't resist chuckling, "Yes, just watching you eat makes me full."

"Just one bite, it's really really good." Scooping a bite of cake towards Leedo's face.

He sighed and ate the cake Xion offered. Leedo swallowed the cake and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Xion tilted his head.

"You have whipped cream on your lips." Pointing at the corner of Xion's lips.

He attempted to whip it off but was unsuccessful. "It's still there. Here, let me help you." Leedo reached across the table, delicately brushing his thumb across Xion's lips, whipping away the whip cream.

Xion looked up, meeting the eyes of Leedo who's eyes for once didn't seem so cold. In fact it made Xion's heart beat out of his chest for the first time in a long time. "Thanks." He turned away with a strawberry face.

As they ate and drank their coffee, they talked about everything. After they finished, the two decided not to end the cafe date just yet and went to the park to take a stroll. They walked around the park, non said much but it wasn't awkward but quite comfortable. Comfortable with each other's silence, walking side by side.

Even when the two finally went home, they both couldn't stop smiling and feeling alive. This was just like a drama but is it too good to be true?