3

[ Time Skip ]

"It's finally lunch time!" Ravn cheered as he stretched his stiff muscles from sitting for more than an hour concentrating on math.

"Do you mind if I had lunch with you guys?" Xion asked, picking up his backpack full of things.

"You don't have a choice. Hwanwoong just texted me to make sure I take you to lunch with us." Holding up his phone, revealing Hwanwoong's text saying: "Bring Xion to lunch with you too!!" Walking in the hallway with Xion next to him.

"Here at this school, a handful of people eat on the rooftop everyday. But for us, we always eat on the rooftop. It's really relaxing actually." Holding the entrance to the rooftop door where there in the corner sat the whole friend group.

"Here sit next to me, Xion." Hwanwoong pulled Xion to the chair next to him. "Oh by the way, this is Seoho. Seoho, this is our new friend, Xion." Gesturing to a boy with dusty black hair.

"Hi, nice to meet you Xion. I hope you like the school so far. I do have to warn you that this group of friends you got yourself in is crazy and strange." Seoho raised his eyebrow as a joke.

Xion laughed, "Crazy and strange is always fun. Besides you guys were the nicest to me when I just got here so I'm very grateful for you guy's warm welcome." Just as Xion laughed, someone in particular caught the corner of his eye. There on the other side of the roof stood a boy, smoking a cigarette.

Suddenly he stood up, making his four friends shift their attention to Xion who was walking towards Leedo.

"Hi. I don't think I had a chance to introduce myself. My name is Xion and I just moved into the neighborhood. What's your name?" Looking towards Leedo who kept a straight face, not even taking a small glance of the boy next to him.

Xion's question was followed by Leedo's puff of smoke out the corner of his mouth. Then in a low voice he replied, "You should know my name by now. Especially with the people warning you to not talk to me." Puffing another ring of smoke, dissipating into the air.

"I don't care what they have to say." Xion replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well I do." Looking into Xion's dark brown eyes before walking away. Leaving the blonde hair boy standing there alone as people watched the scene that just unfolded.

He made a curious yet disappointed look on his face, then walked back to his friends.

"Xion, we're not telling you not to talk to him or anything like that, but we do want to warn you that no one talks to him for a reason. All we're saying is be careful when you're talking to him. He's quite mysterious." Hwanwoong spoke carefully, hoping not to hurt or make their new friend concerned.