36

"Xion-ah, xion-ah!" I.M gently shook him as they approached their stop. "Xion come on wake up, I can't carry you." I.M sighed, looking down at the sleeping Xion.

"We'll help." A voice called from behind.

"Thank you." I.M bowed out of respect and appreciation.

"Why can't a grown ass man like you carry him?" The boy behind who offered to help pushed forward, supporting Xion's head."

"You-you're-" I.M started but he was interrupted.

"Yeah I'm the one you saw with Xion." Shaking his head. 

I.M opened the front door to the house while the two boys carried Xion inside. "You can just put him on the couch."

"Thank you so much for helping me. What are you guys' names? Let me get you something."

"Come on hyung, we don't need anything from this asshole." The boy rolled his eyes.

"Stop it. I'm sorry my friend is a bit grumpy as you can tell. My name is Ravn and his name is Leedo."

"And do you know who he is?-" Leedo started but was interrupted by I.M.

"Look, it's not like that." I.M started but was interrupted once again.

"You know what, shut up and just take care of him. Come on, hyung." Pulling Ravn behind him.

[ Night Falls ]

"Did you two have fun today?" Xion's mother sat down with the two boys in front eating dinner.

"Yeah it was nice. Hyung took me to a really aesthetic cafe. We should go together one day."

For a quick second, Xion's mom and I.M met eyes before I.M pinched Xion's cheeks, "Hmm of course we'll go together. How about after you graduate in a month?"

For the rest of the night, the three watched movies and played games before Xion's mom headed to bed.

"Go to bed. You still have school tomorrow. I'll take the couch so don't worry about me." Plopping down onto the beige couch. 

"What no. You're not going to take the couch, you're our guest." Xion retorted. 

"Do you have a better idea?" Raising his brows, looking at Xion who stood behind the couch. 

Xion hesitated for a moment.

"Welp good night." I.M closes his eyes, with his arms under his head.

"You can sleep in my room with me." Xion mustered up.

I.M paused, opening his eyes, "I don't think that's a good idea. I'll be fine here." Covering himself with a blanket.

"If you change your mind, you're free to come in." Walking away as I.M watch him fade into his room.

[ 2 AM ]

Xion was awoken by violent coughing, realizing it sounded like I.M. With a horrible feeling, Xion rushed to where he heard the sound coming from. He eventually found him in the bathroom, body shaking hard with sweat beading his whole entire body.

"Hyung! Are you ok? What's wrong? What's happening?" Rushing to his side, rubbing his back.

"Xion-ah, don't be scared. It's ok." I.M weakly looked up. With his trembling hands reached up, touching his face.

"Here stay here. I'll get mom." As he was about to get up, I.M pulled him back. "No, stay with me. Please."

After a few minutes, I.M finally calmed down. Wrapping an arm around his waist, Xion helped him get cleaned up and went straight to his bed.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that." Looking beside him where Xion sat.

"Stop saying nonsense. What happened? Does that happen often?" Looking at I.M who was laying next to him with exhausted eyes.

"Nah it's probably something I ate today. No need to worry anymore. Go back to sleep, I'll be fine." Soothing the back of Xion's head.

"How can I sleep now? I'm really worried about you." Laying down next to him.

After a few minutes of silence Xion turned to see I.M had fallen asleep. Sighing, propped himself near his chest with himself falling asleep soon after.

However, I.M wasn't asleep. He looked down at Xion who slept with a slight pained expression on his face. "You must have been frightened because of me. I'm so sorry I made you worry." He pulled Xion closer to him, caressing his cheek as he soon fell asleep with his own cheek pressed against Xion's hair.