40

*This is when Xion passed out and everyone wanted to get their partners home.*

"Is he going to be ok?" Keonhee asked worriedly, trying to step in but was stopped by Seoho who, filled with fear, clung to Keonhee's arm.

"Let Leedo handle Xion." Before Seoho could continue, Ravn spoke up.

"Guys, I need to get Hwanwoong home. He's not doing well." Everyone turn to see Hwanwoong shaking like a leaf in Ravn's arms and hearing him breathe irregularly as if he was trying to gasp for air made everyone's heart break.

"Yeah go ahead and take care of him." Watching the two walk away. At the same time, Leedo lifted the unconscious Xion in his arms.

"Leedo, please take care of him. When he wakes up, give him a bubble bath, it calms him down and sit there with him. Don't let him out of your sight." I.M attempted to stand up, unfortunately falling down immediately due to losing all his strength.

Seoho and Keonhee caught I.M by the arms just in time before he could hit his head on the concrete floor. "Come on, let's get you home."

Ravn POV:

He carried Hwanwoong all the way to his car, gently placing him in the backseat, covering him with a blanket before driving home.

Once they got to Ravn's house, he carried Hwanwoong into the bedroom, holding him in his arms as if he was a child. Softly patting his cheek to softly get him out of the state he was in which was not easy at all.

"Hwanwoong, you're safe. Please tell me what you want me to do. Come on please. I'm sorry for always ignoring my feelings towards you and running away from you when you need me the most. I'm sorry for all those times I've hurt you. I'm so sorry for all those times I've treated you like leftovers and all those times I've broken your heart. I-I love you." Ravn broke down in tears, confessing his feelings he had held on for so long.

"Please, Hwanwoong, stay with me. Let me see your smile again. I promise to protect you from anyone or anything that will hurt you. Do you want me to bring you to the hospital? What do you want me to do?" Ravn hung his head low, his forehead merely touching Hwanwoong's head.

"I just want you to hold me, hyung." A weak voice said, making Ravn shot up.

"Hwanwoong?! It's ok you're at my house. I'm right here." Hugging him close.

A soft sad smile crept up on Hwanwoong's lips. "I love you too."

And just like that, Ravn held Hwanwoong in his arms for the rest of the night until the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

[ Next Morning ]

Hwanwoong stirred in bed, turning to the other side, surprised to see Ravn had already woken up.

"Good morning." Ravn smiled, brushing Hwanwoong's messy hair to the side.

"Were you watching me sleep? You pervert." Hwanwoong groaned, turning away to the other side so he wouldn't be facing Ravn.

"I am not a pervert. I was just admiring you. You look so cute when you sleep." Giggling, pulling Hwanwoong closer to him until they were hip to hip.

"Ughh. Get your hands off me. I want to sleep." Hwanwoong groaned, attempting to swat his hands away but Ravn only held him tighter.

"You can't get rid of me even if you tried to." Kissing Hwanwoong's cheek and neck repeatedly.

Hwanwoong turned back to face him, sighing out of frustration. "Because of you, I can't sleep anymore."

"Good so we can get breakfast and you can come to work with me." Getting out of bed.

"Wait what? I'm coming to work with you? Why?" Hwanwoong questioned, getting out of bed.

"Because I don't want you to be out of my sight for today. Now come on, go shower and I'll prepare breakfast." Suddenly his smile turned into a smirk. "Or you want to shower together?"

With that Hwanwoong ran into the bathroom, locking it. Making Ravn laugh out loud. "I'll put an outfit on the bed for you when you get out. And come down for breakfast after you're done."

Hwanwoong got out of the shower, seeing that Ravn had indeed put out clothes for him. However, it was baggy on him since it was Ravn's clothes. He went downstairs and he couldn't deny that his boyfriend looked hot making pancakes. His thin figure, muscles but not bulky kind of muscles decorated his body. His brown semi wet hair swayed as he moved around the kitchen. A pink apron just a tiny bit too small for him hugged his top body.

"Do I look better than the pancakes?" Ravn laughed, turning around to see a cute Hwanwoong blushing.

"Wh-what, I-I no." Hwanwoong stuttered, knowing he got caught staring.

Ran wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close. Pecking his forehead, "Cute. Come on, let's eat before it gets cold."