11

[ After class ]

During the majority of creating the choreograph in group 1, the atmosphere became thicker and thicker but with Seongmin's help, the group could manage to work together.

The moment the bell rang, Hwanwoong swiftly left the group going to the locker room. Ravn, who saw this, tried to follow him but was unsuccessful since Winter had grabbed his arm, pulling him back. With this, Lee Know ran after Hwanwoong.

Ravn POV:

"Are you mad at me?" Winter asked with puppy eyes.

"What? Why are you asking me this?" Ravn was confused about what she was talking about.

"Then why were you avoiding me? The air is so tense. I'm sorry I rejected the idea like that. I just wanted a song that you wanted, not the other guys." Winter clinged to his arm.

Not wanting to be rude, he awkwardly patted her arm. "I agreed to the songs along with Lee Know and Hwanwoong. And I'm not mad at you, ok?"

"Omg thank god. I really thought you were mad at me and it would be so awkward. Thank you Ravn." Hugging him tightly.

Hwanwoong POV:

"Hey, can I talk to you?" A voice said behind Hwanwoong.

Turning around to see Lee Know, looking a bit concerned but with a small comforting smile. "Yeah, what's up?"

"Don't let Winter bother you. She's always been like that so don't take it too personal." Watching how Hwanwoong would react.

"Oh ok, thank you for telling me but I'll be fine." He nodded before passing Lee Know. but soon stopped, turning to face Lee Know.

"I just wanted to say that I admire you, Hwanwoong. I've heard a lot of good things about you, especially dance and choreography. I'm honored to work with you." Lee Know bowed.

Hwanwoong let out a small chuckle. "Thank you but I'm no celebrity. Just a normal student trying his best to survive. I've heard some things about you too, Minho (Lee Know's real name)."

"I hope it's good." Lee Know laughed, scratching his neck.

"Hwanwoong laughed along with him, "Not good nor bad. I've just heard about your personality a couple times. You apparently look like you are about to beat up a bunch of kids. But I don't think that. I think you just think within yourself a lot so it makes you look very serious. I have to go but before I leave, could I have your number since we will be working together?"

"Y-yes of course." The two hurriedly exchanged numbers before Hwanwoong quickly walked out the locker with his stuff. Leaving a happy Lee Know behind. Happy that he stopped Hwanwoong from witnessing Ravn hug Winter.

Xion POV:

The bell just rang when Xion stopped them from leaving just yet. "Hey wait, let's exchange numbers so we can communicate better."

Seongmin and Ningning agreed and exchanged phones to put each other's numbers in. "Leedo, we need yours too." Which made him shake his head, "No thanks." then walking away with his backpack, followed by Ningning.

The two boys watched them disappear in the distance when Seongmin rolled his eyes. "Anyways get some rest, Xion. I hope we get along well. Bye." Grabbing his belongings then leaving Xion going to his own friends.

The whole gang was walking down the halls about to go home but something seemed off. Everyone was quiet, no one talked to one another. It stayed for a while before Seoho and Keonhee exchanged looks. "What's going on, guys? Why are we all so quiet?"

No one answered Keonhee's question as if they didn't hear him at all. In fact all of them stopped mid walking, looked at each other then looked away.

At last someone spoke, Hwanwoong, "Xion, can I talk to you? I really need to talk to you." Adding a bit of eagerness in his voice.

"Sure, let's go out to the garden." Xion rested his arm around Hwanwoong's neck as the two walked the opposite direction.

The rest of the three boys looked at each other then looked at Ravn. "You want to talk about it?"

He quickly shook his head, "Nah, I'm good. You guys go home. I need to go to the library to study." Which was a lie.