9

[ Dance class ]

The five friends arrived in class a few minutes before the bell as some people started to pour into class as well. They all crowded into the locker to change into their dance clothes.

"Hello guys." The dance teacher walked just behind them.

"Hello Taeyong ssi (Mr. Taeyong)" Bowing to their teacher.

"I heard something happened to the three of you." Taeyong gestured to Xion, Hwanwoong, and Ravn. "I don't need an explanation because that's not what I want to talk about. I wanted to let you three know that we will be starting our group choreography project today. If you can not dance today, I understand, however you still need to participate in creating the dance. Do you understand?"

"Yes, we understand. Thank you Taeyong ssi." Bowing again.

"Good. Now finish getting ready for class and I look forward to it." Taeyong nodded as he walked away to greet other classmates.

Just as Xion was finished putting his backpack in his locker, he saw someone walk past some lockers so Xion decided to follow him.

"Hey, um thank you for helping me back at the nurse office." Standing behind Leedo.

Turning around to face a puppy-face, Xion, "I told you not to talk to me."

"Hey, stop being so rude. He's just saying thank you. He doesn't have to, you know." Keonhee said, disbelieving how Leedo talked back to his friend. "Asshole" Keonhee whispered more to himself than Leedo but Xion still could hear him. Keonhee walked away, leaving Xion and Leedo still standing face to face.

Just as Xion was about to walk away, Leedo subconsciously grabbed Xion's wrist, making him stop in his tracks, a bit stunned.

Realizing what he just did, Leedo quickly released Xion's arm, feeling embarrassed. "Um, you're welcome. I'm glad you're ok and you weren't badly injured."

Feeling an increasing awkwardness, Leedo hurriedly took that chance to show a small smile before swiftly walking away.

"Class is starting now so please come gather here in the practice room and I'll start talking about our new project." The teacher called out.

In no time, everyone rushed out of the locker, taking a seat on the ground in the practice room, waiting for the teacher to start instructions.

"All right, class. It looks like everyone is here which is awesome. I have mentioned a new project that we will be starting soon and now it's time to start it. You guys will be partnering up with 3-4 other classmates and you will be creating a choreography to a song you choose." Taeyong finished. "Does anyone have any questions?"

"Do we pick our own partners?" A girl asked.

"Ah well since your group will be choosing the song, I will be choosing the group. I think that's fair, correct?"

"Yes sir." Everyone agrees. Well not like they would reject the idea since everyone knows that Taeyong ssi is pretty fair with everyone.

"When is the project due? And how long does the dance have to be?" A boy asked.

"This project is due in 3 weeks which is plenty, plenty of time, considering this is an advanced dance class. To answer your second question, the dance will need to be the same length as your song choice. Anyone else have a question?" Making extra sure that everyone understood the project.

Finally Hwanwoong raised his hand, "What are the expectations? Such as the criteria of what to include in the dance and stuff like that."

"That's a very good question, Hwanwoong. I would like the song to not be a title track of an album from the artist but rather maybe their b-side. There is no other particular criteria for this project, however I want you all to be as creative as you can. If you choose simplistic, it better be the most amazing thing I have seen in my life. If you choose something harder, then you still must be perfect but you will have some wiggle room for mistakes. Choose wisely. If you need any help, I will be here."

"Now let me start partnering you guys up with people.

Group 1: Xion, Leedo, Seongmin, ningning (Rewind)

Group 2: Hwanwoong, Ravn, Minho, Winter (Leftover)

Group 3: Keonhee, Seoho, Yuki, Swan (I.P.U)

Group 4: random 3 classmates

Group 5: random 4 classmates

And so on until they reach 32 students

"Now I've announced your groups, please get together."