Chapter 1

Jungkook rolled off his girlfriend and slid the filled condom off his now flattened cock, tossing it into the trash bin beside the bed.

"That was amazing" Lisa said breathlessly, while starring up at the ceiling.

Jungkook chuckled and made an attempt to climb off the bed, but Lisa was quick to stop him by grabbing onto his left inked arm and pulling him back towards herself.

"And where do you think you're going? We aren't done here" her sultry voice immediately sends hot blood rushing back to Jungkook's cock.

He flipped their positions over, now having Lisa on top of him straddling his hip.

Lisa shrieked and bit her lower lip.

"You're such a minx" he says.

"And you love it" Lisa winked.

"You know what to do baby girl?"

Without saying another word, she moved her hand toward the top drawer beside the bed and pulled out a condom. The wrap made contact with her teeth as she tore it open, all the while keeping her eyes on her boyfriend who was having fun kneading her soft ass cheeks not forgetting to give her nipples tiny pinches.

She took his cook in her hand and began sliding the rubber down the long length.

"Ready?"

Jungkook spanked her ass "I should be the one asking you that"

She laughed, one which quickly turned into an high pitch moan as she lowered herself down the long length.

"Oh gosh! You're so damn big"

Jungkook, groaned with a smirk playing on his lips.

He steadied a firm grip on her tiny waist, and began slamming her down, at a speed that drove both of the over the edge quickly.

Jungkook and Lisa were the most popular couple on campus. They've been in a relationship longer than anyone could remember, they were the on and off type of couple making it hard for anyone to actually keep accurate tabs on the relationship.

Jungkook was the heartthrob of the entire school, being a straight A student, an amazing basketballer and quite the athletic stud with a perfect body and golden blonde hair. He could easily send skirts flying  without having to do too much, as he was strongly desired by both genders, although he literally would punch the same sex if they tried telling him shit. Just the way he had mercilessly punched Choi Taeho when he later had dared given him a rose on Valentine's Day. I mean what kind of fuckery was that? He was freaking straight as a ruler and he demanded the entire school knows.

Lisa on the other hand was the talk of the town. A popular and well known 'queen b' being the youngest of the chaebol heirs. She was spoiled rotten by both parents who lived outside the country, she didn't have to ask twice to get her hands on the latest newly released Tesla's and gadgets. She didn't need a man spoiling her silly because she could easily make up for that.

That honestly was how her relationship with Jungkook began. Jungkook wasn't from a wealthy family, they weren't even what you'd call 'rich' but they were just comfortable. Lisa only needed attention and maybe a whole lot of sex, and Jungkook was offering so they came to be. In a matter of time though they did somehow start developing strange feelings for eachother.

"Cummin, I'm fucking gonna cum Kook"

Jungkook pulled her down to his chest as she shuddered with satisfaction feeling the warmth that gushed out from Jungkook fill up the rubber nestled inside her.
*********

The camera lights flashed from different angles of the studio as he striked a pose. Whistling sounds could be heard as well as whispers and giggles from female staffs present on set.

"Let's take ten!"

The director of the shoot yelled causing everybody to sigh in relief.

"You were awesome Mr Kim, let's continue after the break" the photographer complemented his muse for the day earning him a slight nod from the said man.

"Well well would you look at that"

Jimin walked up to his friend with a sly smile plastered on his face

"learn to smile more often behind the scenes, it will make it easier for people to approach you. Just a moment ago I was patiently waiting to see if you'll chop his head off for complementing you, but you didn't so you see my dear friend you're making enormous progress"

He scoffed "I don't want to be approachable to anybody Jimin, trust me you're already more than enough"

Jimin laughed "You're always such an asshole"

"Well don't forget this asshole is your boss, and did you bring me coffee?"

"You bet"

Jimin handed him a cup of freshly brewed coffee as he took a seat on one of the standby chairs.

"My tab?"

Jimin was about to respond to him when a female staff timidly walked up to them.

"Um e-excuse me Mr Kim, may I retouch your makeup sir?"

Jimin watched as the woman broke into a fit of sweat as she spoke. He swore sometimes his bestfriend was too much.

He stepped up to save the day like he always did

"Where's Mia? The one whose job it is to apply his makeup?"

"She had an emergency sir and left in a hurry. Apparently no one on set was willing to cover up for her, so she begged me"

"Hmm I wonder why" Jimin says rubbing his chin.

Seokjin glared at him.

"Alright and you are?"

"Sunny, My name is Sunny sir"

Jimin gave his friend an apologetic look. Somehow telling him with his eyes to please go easy on the lady.

"Alright Sunny...I guess you can carry on" Jimin informed her with a smile...

She stepped forward placing her makeup kits on the table in front of them which had a gigantic mirror with shimmering lights attached to it. Before taking out the much needed brushes and powders.

Sunny could have sworn she was not even breathing properly as she stood in front of Jin. The man was cold. He gave off such an intimidating persona that made it hard for you not to fall at his feet and worship him. His presence in a room made the hairs on your neck perk up involuntarily, he wasn't much of a terrible person though, but neither was he the most lovable. He was a bit too closed off for anyone to fully understand, Damn the man rarely even spoke to people most times.

And it often made people wonder and constantly ask themselves how Park Jimin who completely was the polar opposite of him, ever managed to break down his icy walls and become ridiculously close to him.

But the most compelling fact of it all was the man was insanely handsome. A jaw dropping gorgeous man with wide shoulders who could be doing absolutely nothing but breathing and you'll instantly get weaker in your knees just by starring at him.

It's so unfair. He had it all and it was upsetting.

Chapter 1 dropped! What do you think?