Chapter 30

Jungkook could feel the soft crooked fingers carding through his hair as he groaned awake from his sleep, peeling his heavy eyes open, he batted his long lashes at Seokjin who in turn gave him a small smile, followed by a kiss on the forehead.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head" Seokjin greeted, properly turning his body in Jungkook's direction, where he in turn wrapped a hand around his torso.

Jungkook smiled in return, trying to keep his eyes open, "Good morning, how long was I passed out?" He asked, voice sounding hoarse due to having just woken up.

"Hmm, three extra hours, it's eleven in the morning" Seokjin informed, resuming his soothing stroke through the boys hair.

Jungkook shuffled on the bed, scooting even closer to Seokjin until his face was squashed against the man's chest, where he then mumbled, "I'm sorry, my entire body feels like it was run over by a train, I totally take my words back"

Seokjin chuckled softly, feeling downright endeared at Jungkook's baby like gesture. He instinctively hummed in agreement, though he didn't even know what Jungkook meant. "Really? What words are you taking back right now?"

Exhaling, Jungkook scooted back just a bit, just so only his head was no longer making contact with Seokjin's chest, "I feel like I've been split open by your dick, my entire body throbs from pain, you're literally so big, with a thick girth and a bulbous tip. I take my words back, let's never have sex again, ever!" He whines, allowing his head return to its previous position.

Seokjin bursted out laughing, he didn't mean to and he really tried not to, but sometimes Jungkook was just too hilarious for his own good. For the record, this was a side to him Seokjin never knew existed.

"What?, I can't believe you right now, I thought you didn't even want me to stop last night? How come I'm the one being blamed this morning Jeonguk?" He questions, to which he received no verbal answer, as Jungkook was already literally looking like a mess of red paint.

"But, thanks for the compliment though, my ego is so up there at the moment" Seokjin teased even further, thereby earning him a smack along the expanse of his broad shoulders.

"You're the cutest" he praised, placing another kiss on Jungkook's head this time, "We should get you in the shower, it'll sure ease the outstanding pain"

Jungkook could only nod his head, still not daring to stare the man in the face. Standing to his feets, Seokjin swiftly hauled the shy boy off the bed.

In the bathroom, Seokjin diligently prepared their bath, allowing the steamy warm water fill the tub while he brushed his teeth, constantly staring at his and Jungkook's naked reflection on the mirror. Bending downwards to rinse off his foamy mouth, he felt a pair of inked fingers poking him by his sides,

"Hmm? A few more minutes okay, the bathtub needs to fill up first" he responded, not sparring the boy the glance. But again came the poking, so he lifted up his head only to find Jungkook glaring at him through the mirror.

"What's wrong?" He asked, turning around to face Jungkook.

Puckering up his lips, Jungkook stood on his tippy toes, eyes still glaring at Seokjin, "Can you please kiss me now?"

"Did I perhaps promise you a kiss?" Seokjin asks, wrapping both arms around Jungkook's thin waist and scooping him off the floor, where he then sat him down on the counter top. Before soreading both of his legs open with the help of his knee, then he settles inbetween them with a mischievous grin on his face.

Jungkook pinned his lips together, now starring at Kim Seokjin in utter disbelief. Damn, he felt that was hot, Seokjin manhandling him like that as if he weighed nothing, felt so freaking hot.