Chapter 10

EARLIER THE PREVIOUS DAY

As soon as Seokjin's office door slammed shut, he sighed one hand massaging his nose bridge, while the other reached for his phone. Swiping it unlocked his schedule came on display, the coming weeks were bound to be hectic and packed full with different photo shoots and commercials for highly esteemed brands.

The workload he's often faced with sometimes made people wonder why he decided to become a model in the first place. He was already doing really well as the CEO of one of the most successful enterprises in Seoul, a company that was widely recognized both locally and internationally.

Modeling did start off as a job on the side, not something he was into for the pay, but something he was into just for the fun of it. Although it quickly became a growing passion, one he could no longer imagine living without. And to crown it off he loved it, Kim Seokjin enjoys being in front of the cameras, it was something he became so accustomed with and it did have its perks of racking in a whole ton of money.

His phone dinged, alerting him of a notification and just then Jimin burst into his office again.

"Have you seen that?"

Seokjin's brows knitted together "Seen what? my schedule?"

"Well yes, but that aside, I sent you a video of Hyewon"

Not giving him a chance to answer, Jimin shoved his own phone in front of Seokjin's eyes "This" he pointed out.

The said video was of Jungkook with Jisoo at the cafe. From the look on Jungkook's face in the videos and pictures, it was clear they were doing it without his consent.

It somehow made Seokjin angry, his blood boiled at the vulnerable look in Jungkook's eyes. "This is absolute bullshit!" He roared "Why would they take pictures of her when she clearly was looking uncomfortable?"

Jimin shrugged, withdrawing his phone "You're popular Seokjin, this was expected"

"She isn't used to any of this, it's not a crime she's married to me" he tried to reason

Nodding his head as if grabbing hold of every word he was trying to put out, Jimin immediately started typing away on his phone

"That better be what I think it is"

Jimin only hummed and continued typing, after a while he pressed his lips together in a thin line and shook his head in disappointment "Apparently the order only has to come from you, mind speaking with them?"

Seokjin hated dealing with the media directly, although people saw him as the man of the moment and a jaw dropping gorgeous public figure, but they didn't know him behind closed doors. He loved to keep his personal life extremely private, it was as simple as that. Although with his marriage to Hyewon, it could be said that he did allow himself slip in that very area. His mother wanted a wedding with a few guests and he gave in to her wish just to make her happy, which in turn led to the press finding out about the looks and details concerning Hyewon.

"This is all my fault, she must be feeling so overwhelmed" he groaned, eyes squeezing shut

The phone was pulled away from Jimin's grasp and brought up to his ears "Yes this is Seokjin, Kim Seokjin speaking"

He could hear the unbelievable gasp coming from the end of the line

"I would appreciate if the sites with such videos and pictures gets taken down. My wife gave no permission in having her face plastered all over social media, and neither did I. It should be made known to all that I will take legal actions against such incidents in the future if it ever happens again"