Chapter 24

Jungkook, no longer felt envious of the birds flying about in the sky, because he also got to experience such a tremendous feeling. A feeling of absolute and total freedom. His mind felt relaxed, and his body felt elated, things had immensely changed over the short period of a few days. Jungkook was no longer living by the edge or hanging by a thread each time, especially after he came clean to Kim Seokjin.

The relationship between the two of them, also experienced a good and gradual change. It wasn't all too perfect as of yet, but it was definitely better than what they had going on a few months back.

Like right now, he was awaiting Seokjin to round up a photo shoot, the last one he had, before they eventually head back to Seoul. Jungkook still wasn't comfortable with all the touchiness the man's stylist did on set, but he wasn't as antsy or as edgy like he would have.

Looking towards the direction of the ongoing shoot, Jungkook couldn't quite peel his eyes away from Kim Seokjin. The man's beauty was purely like a work of art, the type which deserved to be reserved in an high class museum, to only be viewed and never touched.

A little to invested in drinking in the gorgeous sight of Kim Seokjin, Jungkook lost track of when Seokjin excused himself and headed swiftly towards him.

Jungkook could tell the view was getting much closer and clearer, but it just didn't register in his mind that Seokjin was now in front of him, until he was tapped gently on the shoulder.

"I swear, one of these days, you're going to bore a hole through my soul by how hard you stare" Seokjin says casually, thereby reeling the long lost boy back to reality.

Jungkook jerked, and his eyes widened. The obvious pink blush creeping unto his cheeks, didn't make it any easier. He lowered his head, welcoming the true feeling of bashfulness.

This causes Kim Seokjin to chuckle fondly.

"It's okay though, I really do not mind, as long as it's you"

Jungkook snorted, lifting up his head to look the man in the face, "You never make things easy do you?" He asked, referring to the cheesy statement which escaped Seokjin's lips.

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders, "I guess not Jeonguk" he added a wink at the end.

Jungkook chuckled defeatedly, sitting up properly and clearing his throat. "But wait, what are you doing here anyways, Are you done so early?"

Seokjin shook his head, "Nope! not yet, I only wanted to check on you"

Jungkook grinned and rolled his eyes, "That's totally wired" he says.

Seokjin corked his neck sideways, all the while squinting his eyes, "And why is that? What is so weird about me checking on my Jeonguk?"

If Jungkook thought he felt red and embarrassed just moments ago, then he thought wrong. Because nothing could compare to how he felt, hearing those endearing words fly out of Seokjin's mouth so carelessly.

He swallowed, averting the man's gaze. Kim fuckn Seokjin was way too much at times. 

"Yah, you shouldn't say things like that out loud, especially in the open" Jungkook intended to warn, but his voice betrayed him, as it came out as faint whispers.

This made Seokjin to instantly burst out laughing, "Don't tell me you're shy?" He asked, "Is the Jeon Jeonguk shy right now?"

"What? Me shy? No way!" Jungkook countered almost immediately with bulging eyes.

"Then why are you so red Jeonguk? It wasn't like I kissed you or anything like that, I was merely complimenting you" Seokjin defended with his signature smug grin.

Exhaling to calm his hammering pulse, Jungkook stared up at the man again, "Just go finish up so we can leave, I'm tired" he says with a pout.

"For somebody who is extremely reserved, you sure do know how to get under my skin, then act like nothing happened"

Jungkook smiled, "I have no idea what you're talking about" he says, waving both hands in the air.

Seokjin's fingers instinctively came up to pat Jungkook on the head, "I will be done very soon, we also need to get back to the hotel on time, so we can resume packing our things for departure"

Jungkook nodded softly, clearly enjoying the head rubs like the good boy he was. "Sure, let's do that"
**********

As soon as the door shut behind them, Jungkook's lips were right back on Seokjin's. The kiss had started halfway into the elevator ride, but Seokjin managed to break it off before they got out.

Now back in their suite, Jungkook wasted no time in finishing what he once started.

"Hmm" Jungkook moaned throatily into the kiss, and this instantly made Seokjin pull away yet again, gasping for much needed air.

"I know I said I'd give you as much time as you needed, to get your mind right and know exactly what it is that you want. But you and your little tactics that you've been pulling, are so not helping me right now" Seokjin stated, running his palm over his face, as he exhaled.

Jungkook, pinned his lips together into a tight smile, as his eyes darted towards the artwork behind the man.

Seokjin facepalmed, noticing how the boy only ignored him like a naughty kid throwing a tantrum.

He grunted and pulled Jungkook back towards his chest by his wrist, "Stop acting like such an innocent bean, you know exactly what you're doing to me right?"

Jungkook blinked up at Seokjin a few times, his long lashes fluttering open and closed, before his face broke out into a huge grin, one which he quickly blinked off.

"I have no idea what your talking about" Jungkook eventually says, obviously feigning ignorance still.

Exhaling for the nth time that day, Seokjin pulled Jungkook's face towards his until their noses were bopping together, where he then proceeded to say, "I don't think I can continue to give you such a long time Jeonguk, so please hurry the tf up and make up your mind soon" As he spoke, his hot breath brushed and bounced all over Jungkook's face effortlessly.

Jungkook gulped down a huge lump and nodded his head frantically.

"Good" Says Seokjin, as he eventually lets go of the boy. "We should properly begin parking now if we do not want to be late for our departure tomorrow, what do you think?"

Again, Jungkook nodded frantically, before turning around to head to his own room of the suite.

As soon as he was out of sight, Jungkook placed a palm over his haphazardly beating heart while walking towards the edge of his bed, where he took a seat. He has heard Kim Seokjin talk all the time, but there was just something in the way the man's voice dipped an octave lower, just minutes ago when he spoke to him.

Jungkook sighed, swiping his tongue over his dry lower lip.

Reaching into the pocket of his jacket, he pulled out his phone, gripping it firmly to his chest. He looked towards the door, and then up at the ceiling for a few minutes, contemplating on or against doing what he was about to do.

Deciding on doing it with a shrug of his shoulders, Jungkook unlocked his phone and opened his browser app, where he then proceeded to type

"How do you know you're ready to become sexually active with a man? and also, does intercourse with another man hurt very bad?"

P.S! Sowozoo Jinkook have been wildin, I love them!🙈