Chapter 26

"Christ! I thought I was going to die without you" Jimin exclaimed, immediately he caught sight of Seokjin walking into the building.

Seokjin on the other hand, found himself laughing hysterically, when he eventually caught up with the distressed looking Jimin. "Stop, you're being overly dramatic" he scolded, causing Jimin to roll his eyes at him.

"Overly dramatic?" Jimin asks, literally face palming. "I never knew running a company would mean loosing my damn mind on a daily basis, I swear at some point I couldn't even sleep properly. It made me wonder just how on earth you do it" he whined nonstop, up the elevator and towards Seokjin's office.

Immediately they got in, with the door shut behind them, Jimin immediately went stretching out his limbs, on the sofa beside the tall windows of the office building.

"Well you're not wrong, and that's why I was thinking of watching from the sidelines for now Jimin, you'll have to be in charge of running the company by yourself for a short while. My modeling gigs are becoming much frequent these days and I'm totally beginning to enjoy them" Seokjin says with a sheepish grin, one which Jimin didn't find amusing at all. You could tell by the way he jumped to his feets, sprinting towards Seokjin's desk.

"Lmao, that was so funny!" He says, wiping away a fake tear that trailed down his cheeks.

But seeing how Seokjin wasn't phased by his act, Jimin's face instantly went rock hard, "You're joking?" He says, aiming for clarification.

Kim Seokjin only shook his head, knotting both arms loosely over his chest, "I'm not Mr Park Jimin. You're my best friend and the only one who knows how this company operates, you know there's no way in hell I'd be able to leave anyone else in charge besides you" he says, stating the obvious.

Jimin dropped his face into his palm, and wailed behind them. "Jeon Jungkook! This is all your fault" he groaned out in sheer frustration, "You now have my friend wrapped around your pinky, that he'd do just about anything to spend more time with you, including sacrificing my dear life"

Seokjin tried, he tried his best not to laugh, but it was futile, as he bursted out laughing at Jimin's situation.

"Calm down will you? I never said I'll be taking a break forever, I said I'll watch, guide and support you from the sidelines. It's still going to be me doing half of the work, I just need a little time to fully enjoy my fun job c'mon. You can't do this much for me Jim? Thought you loved me or something like that?"

"Oh please!" Jimin chided in defeat, plopping himself down on one of the recliner chairs opposite Seokjin.

This causes Seokjin to smile, clapping both hands together excitedly, "there, I knew I could count on you man" he says, before stretching and waving his hand towards Jimin.

Knowing what the gesture meant, Jimin stood to his feet, excused himself from the office and returned minutes later with a brown envelope in his possession.

"It's all in there" he says, handing the envelope to a very curious Seokjin. "a new academic session fully paid for, new sets of learning materials and a more recent student I.D. Although, the coach was a bit of an hassle to deal with, because he refused to accept him back on the team due to his long hiatus, but I managed to pull some strings, so everything is good now" Jimin informs diligently.

Seokjin's eyes lit up instantly as he went through all the details Jimin just provided, before sighing in pure relief. "I have no idea what I'd do without you man" He says, starring appreciatively at Jimin. "See why I said you can do anything you set your mind to?"

Jimin's face formed a scowl, but one which instantaneously turned upside down into a smile. "You're crazy" he joked, "I'm just glad you got everything figured out now, you're looking really bright and happy, I guess that is enough reason for me to continue in this hell hole" he finished off his words with a pitiful shake of his head.