Chapter 25

As soon as Daniel opened the front door for Jungkook, he was already pulling him in by the wrist, into his living room, before guiding him towards the couch.

"You are going to spill everything and leave out no crumbs got it?" He emphasized, eyes beaming with absolute delight and curiosity.

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle, shifting in his seat to get comfortable before he got into spilling the tea.

"Wait, I don't even get a glass of water? I just arrived Seoul you shit head"

Daniel rolled his eyes, too impatient to abide by his request.

"You've been to Venice and New York in the space of two weeks, trust me man you've had a whole lot of sparkling water to keep you going. Now will you just spill? I'm becoming antsy here"

Jungkook exhaled, shaking his head in the process. A few years back, he and the boy were just teammates, barely friends, but now, Daniel had become the only friend he could confidently confide and for this sole purpose? Jungkook felt utterly grateful.

"Where do I begin?" Jungkook teased, running his long tattooed fingers over the soft fabric of the couch.

"Yah!" Daniel whined in frustration, causing both boys to simultaneously burst into laughter.

"You can start by telling me if y'all have had sex" Daniel blurted out, and Jungkook's eyes were instantly blown wide.

"What!? Are you crazy?"

Daniel shrugged his shoulders, "what? I mean, y'all did do something else aside just holding hands right? Please do not tell me that's all you spent the entire time doing, because I would literally break down and cry right now"

"Ugh" Jungkook scoffed, fixing his eyes to the ground underneath his feet. "Well, we did kiss a few times, and right now I only have one request from heaven"

Daniel's ears perked up instantly, "Kisses? woah that's a good sign. So, what do you mean a request from heaven?"

Jungkook peeled his gaze away from the floor, and turned to his friend. "Gosh Seokjin is so fine, that man is literally so breathtaking! Like, I can't believe you were right all along, he's one of the most good looking men I've ever set my eyes on__"

"Wait" Daniel intrudes, cutting Jungkook off mid sentence, "One of the most, or the most?"

Jungkook's brows arched, as he corked his neck sideways. He snorted, "The most"

Daniel chuckled amusingly, "Thought so, please always get your facts right" he teased. "So aside you both taking things slow, do you mind telling me what you request from heaven is now?" He further added.

Jungkook crinkled his nose, deciding against spilling that particular info at the moment. "I'll let you know that in the future, when I'm sure of what I want" he informed diligently.

Daniel nodded in agreement, "Oh well, I'll always be here to remind you that I told you so" he joked.

They both hung together for the rest of the day, before Jungkook eventually bid him goodbye to return to the penthouse.

On his arrival back at Kim Seokjin's place, Jungkook is surprised to see the man in the kitchen, wearing a sleeveless tank top, hair sleeked backwards, and an apron around his neck.

Damn! what a sight, Jungkook thought, as he shut the door behind him.

"Hey" he called out gently, thereby earning the man's attention.

Seokjin turned around, a glint of pure joy evident in his eyes. "Hey, you're back. Thought you were gonna go over to your parents place after your friend's?" He questions, walking closer to where Jungkook stood, and placed a quick peck on his cheeks.