Chapter 7

Jungkook jolted awake from the continuous blaring of his phone, he rolled and trashed around on the bed in just his boxer and a pair of T-shirt, luckily for him he had properly secured the locks on his door. His room might actually become the only safe place where he gets to be his true self for a while.

Rolling on to his side he grabbed his phone and pressed it to his ears without a care in the world who the caller might be

"Jungkook?" The familiar voice called from the end of the line.

He forced his eyes opened immediately sitting on his knees in the middle of the bed

"L_lisa?" He practically stuttered.

She sighed "what on earth happened to you? I've been trying to reach you for heaven knows how long, where the hell are you!?"

Jungkook swallowed, he hadn't even realized his current state of nervousness had caused a lump to form in his throat. He swept his sweaty palm over his face.

"Kook?" She says again.

"Ah yes yes baby it's me" he tried to sound normal as possible as he could.

"What's wrong? Are you okay, why does your voice sound this way and where are you?"

"Baby I'm fine, about my voice it's low because I'm just a little tired you know"

He could hear her shuffling around over the phone "So where are you?"

In my husband's house, who happens to be Kim Seokjin

How crazy he would sound if he ever said that out loud "Umm actually baby I'm fine and that's all that matters___"

"Fuck no!" Lisa retorted "Are you kidding me? I couldn't find you at your sisters wedding and now I've finally gotten a hold of you and you sound like you've been abducted or something and now you won't even tell me where the hell you are?. Don't give me that whole crap of that's all that matters shit! Where the fuck are you? I want you back at the dorm this instant! Don't make me come looking for you Jun___"

"Hyewon?"

Jungkook's dropped his phone in an instant at the voice from the other side of the locked door, luckily it was on the bed. His eyes roamed over his body. He was not properly clothed, his tattoos were on full display and he didn't even have his hair extensions in. Damned Kim Seokjin! Why on earth were his timings always so damn wrong?

The knock came again "Hyewon you in there?"

Maybe if I'm quiet he will just go away.

"Kookie are you there?" He could hear Lisa's voice sip through the phone.

"Oh yes yes baby I'm here___" he whispered.

"Baby?" Seokjin says from outside the door, the confusion in his tone could easily be heard. Without being seen Jungkook was somehow sure he had his brows knotted together for a few seconds in a frown.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"No no not you! I wasn't talking to you" Jungkook immediately said in a hurry which was directed to the man outside the door

"Then who are you talking to?"

"I'm on the phone, I'll be right out" he says again to Seokjin before jumping off the bed in haste.

Jungkook ran into the bathroom where he whispered a very quick apology to a very angry Lisa promising to call her back. He ransacked through the bag Jisoo prepared for him and threw on a pair of long dress, not having time to conceal his tattoos he simply settled for a long sleeved sweatshirt and an head warmer. Heaven knows he wasn't about to start pinning in his hair extensions No way! That was too much work.

Giving himself one final look in the gigantic mirror he sucked in a generous amount of air and exhaled to calm his pulsating nerves, before gradually making his way towards the door his feets merely stalling behind him as he walked. He grabbed the door knob and pulled it open.

The very first thing he was greeted by was the smell of Kim Seokjin's perfume, a type he could swear was freaking expensive.

Could the man be anymore captivating?

"How was your night?" he says, voice crips and clear.

Seokjin's voice riled jungkook back to reality as he lifted his gaze to lock eyes with the said man. His thin lips trembled.

"Uhm fine I guess?"

"You guess?" He says looking straight into his eyes as if awaiting answers.

Jungkook's knees quivered involuntarily, the man before him had such a demanding presence...

He averted his gaze "it was fine actually, you're already dressed for work?" His tone coming out a lot lighter than it had been earlier.

Seokjin hummed and straightened his posture adjusting his maroon tie "It's office day today, I don't have any shoot scheduled so I think I'll be back home early. Dalia will be here later on, she's the lady who helps around the house and also cook the meals" he stopped halfway and eyed him curiously "that's only if you're comfortable with it though"

Jungkook flashed him a small smile, one he summoned up courage to do.

"Of course yes, I'm more than okay with it"

With a slight nod, Seokjin returned the same gesture "I guess I'll see you later then" with that said he turned on his heels walking out on Jungkook

"Wait!"

Seokjin stopped in his tracks "Yes?"

"I was wondering, can I, may I go out later? I need to meet up with a friend if you don't mind"

He tilted his head, and his jawline came out to play. He grinned "Why would you need my permission to go out Hyewon? Of course you can. Have fun"

Immediately Seokjin was out of sight, Jungkook held on to the door frame for support phew!
**********

"You've got to be joking! Please tell me you're joking"

Lisa deadpanned immediately Jungkook finished telling her all that had happened during and after the wedding

"So what on earth do you plan on doing now? Continue with this deceitful charade until your Nonna gets back?"

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and gripped it out of shear frustration "I honestly have no idea! But I don't think it's such a big problem baby it's just for a short period of time trust me, she will deffinitely be back by the end of the week"

"And what if she isn't?" She chipped in in disbelief

Jungkook went silent, he'd actually never given it a thought. What if Hyewon takes a longer while to come back? or worse still what if she doesn't even return? He shuddered at the thought as cold ran down his spine, he shook his head fervently as if the thought was already hunting him

"No no no! Don't say that, she will definitely come back okey? Look I'll call Jisoo nonna today and have her confirm when my sister will be back okay?"

Lisa eyed him crossing her arms over her chest "Didn't you just say she has no idea either?"

Jungkook fell on the bed as tears almost threatened to fall from his eyes, what in the world was he going to do?