Chapter 5

Jungkook didn't know which was more funny, the fact that he was about to walk down the aisle to be married to a man like himself, when he was definitely a straight guy, or the fact that looking at himself in the mirror he sure as hell did look exactly like his Nonna and it was insane!

"You look even prettier!"

He heard Jisoo say.

His tattoos had since been covered up and concealed by layers and layers of waterproof foundation, his hair somehow looked nice longer because of the hair extensions that were firmly attached in place. He might be growing out his hair after this madness maybe

This was all too much for him to handle, He felt hot and suffocated inside, the question lingering at the tip of his tongue remained why on earth he'd agreed to do this in the first place.
**********

The aisle was fucking longer than a runway, damn that Kim Seokjin. He must have requested to have it like that just so he could strut. The decor around the hand crafted alter was absolutely breathtaking, and so was_Jin.

Ugh! Not again.

The man looked like a prince out of some Disney cartoon, sometimes he hates how perfect his eyes viewed him even though he constantly tries to remind himself that the man was just an over privileged piece of crap.

Admist his internal battle with himself, he also caught sight of a man a lot more smaller in size compared to Seokjin but he was looking just as handsome standing beside him.

Must be one of his model friends. He thought.

The music began, startling him as it was time for the bride to match in, Jungkook felt absolutely ridiculous in the dress, he turned sideways to see Jisoo who was the maid of honor smiling at him reassuringly.

He wanted to smack that smile off her face.

Jungkook was somehow hyperventilating, breathing in and out trying to calm his raging heart, he suddenly felt tiny in the midst of thousands of eyes starring back at him, even his muscles had suddenly seemed to disappear under such strict scrutiny.

"Here comes the bride!" He heard the priest announce.

The congregation rose to their feets, every single one of them including which included his mother and Lisa who seemed to be on her phone typing away__what if she was trying to reach him?

Jungkook's feets adhered to the ground, he could barely move. He was about to get married to a man in the presence of his girlfriend? what could possibly beat that.

"Why aren't you moving? Everyone is starting to stare" Jisoo whispered ever so lowly in his ears

Jungkook's fingers gripped his bouquet tighter to his chest until he broke into a sweat, Should he just make a run for it?
**********

And just like that he had arrived one of the luxurious penthouse's belonging to the damned Kim Seokjin.

He was_he was married! Strange.

He'd since ditched the wedding dress for a more comfortable dinner gown Jisoo had picked out for the reception. Speaking about the reception he had to fake an headache to excuse himself, what was he expected to do? He couldn't possibly dance with Kim Seokjin and don't even get him started on how thankful he was when the priest had skipped out on the first kiss before the congregation. He did wonder whose idea it was to have it omitted, definitely his mother or Jisoo it had to be either of them.

Jisoo had continuously put him through how he'd survive the coming days until Hyewon got back, and most of the ideas being repeated in his ears over and over again eventually led to him having an actual headache.

Just great!

Jungkook pushed the door to his bedroom open and his jaw dropped. How fucking rich was this damned Kim Seokjin anyways?

His suitcases were already in the middle of the room, the king sized bed was unlike any he'd ever slept on since he was born, the interior decor was simply superb and next to non. He had a wardrobe attached to the left wing of the room whose size was just as  big as the bedroom itself, the curved plasma TV hanging on the wall would be amazing for playing games he thought to himself.

The balcony was overlooking a very beautiful garden what a sight that would be whenever he opens his eyes in the mornings. He also was provided with a reading table and a state of the art computer set up.

"Woah! This is sick!" He exclaimed and quickly slapped a hand over his mouth.

He heaved a sigh, so far the place was already feeling like paradise and he loved it. How bad could it possibly be for just a few days? He will just have to enjoy all these while it lasts.

He fell face down on the bed and bounced right back up.

"So fucking soft" He muttered before rolling around and kicking his legs in the air in excitement.

"Nonna doesn't have to continue blaming herself for anything, I've already forgiven her. For making me enjoy such luxury for just a few days, she's literally the best"

Jungkook smiled to himself as he stood to his feet to begin unpacking his bags which were a lot by the way, It Made him wonder what on earth Jisoo had put in them. Jisoo had separated everything distinctively, the makeup products and body lotions were separated into different bags as well as his normal clothing he could wear behind closed doors and the shitty dresses he could wear when he's out.

But just one thing was missing, where the hell were his shorts and boxers?

His eyes fell on a small baby pink box behind the bigger suitcase on the floor, and he immediately cringed.

"Why would she pack my stuff in these? It looks so girly"

He placed the box on the bed and opened it up.

What!

Immediately he reached for his phone and dialed Jisoo who picked up on the first ring.

"I was just about to call you, did you settle in well? Where is he? Do you ha__"

"I sure as hell settled in well all right! Where are my shorts? Why do I have a bunch of undies and lingeries in front of me right now?"

Jisoo sighed from the other end of the line "Shit I think I forgot those"

"You're kidding me! You have to be kidding me right the fuck I'm I to do with these?" He gestures to the small box in front of him picking up a red lacy see through lingerie, he almost cried.

He takes back what he said earlier, He's never going to forgive his sister, Like never.

A knock came from outside the door

"You okay in there?"

He heard Kim Seokjin say. Great!