Chapter 38

Jungkook drew in a sharp breath, throwing his head backwards in pleasure as Seokjin eventually trails the wet kisses from his swollen lips, down towards his bare and pulsating neck. His eyes instantly screws shut, feeling Seokjin teeth graze at his bare skin, alternating between sloppy licks and gentle bites. Without being told, Jungkook already knew he was covered in the man's marks, marks he insanely adored.

"Mmm, that feels so good Seokjin" he practically slurred, hot like lava coursing through his entire veins.

Smiling against the reddened neck skin, Seokjin nodded in agreement, before pulling backwards to stare the dazed boy in the eyes. "Do you feel good knowing you're mine hmm? Knowing fully well that you're only Seokjin's?"

Jungkook nodded vigorously, fingers ghosting into Seokjin's lustrous jet black hair.

"Thought so" Seokjin joked, sensing the boys arousal by the way he was mindlessly grinding his ass down on his crotch area. "What do you want?"

"You" Jungkook replies faster than the speed of light, "I want you, only you,forever"

"Arms in the air" Seokjin commands, before helping the boy shrug out of his sleep wear, tossing it somewhere in the living room. "What exactly do you want my Jeonguk? I want you to be a little bit more specific" he adds, fingers soothingly drawing circles down Jungkook's sides.

"Want you, my Seokjin_" Jungkook suddenly tenses up, stopping mid sentence as he felt Seokjin's hand slip into the waist band of his shorts, until his wide palm was grabbing a fist full of his ass.

"Your skin is so smooth and soft, such a beautiful boy you are" Seokjin praised, seeing how Jungkook arched properly into the caress. "So, as you were saying?"

Jungkook was having such a hard time reeling his previous words back to the tip of his tongue, he had an even harder time composing a simple sentence, because of how Seokjin's fingers were now easily teasing around his hole.

Seokjin snickers in victory, noticing how difficult it was for Jungkook to keep his mouth closed, nor less coming up with a proper response.

"You're so sensitive, it's just my finger and you're already loosing all ounce of your self control"

Jungkook couldn't help but moan in approval, swallowing down large gulps of enticing pleasures, as Seokjin curved his fingers inwards to poke at that very spot that always made him see stars. "Fuck! Oh Jin, yes!"

"You like that?"

"Love it!" Jungkook bellows, fighting the urge to rock back and bounce against the offending digit in his ass. "I love it so much, I love being yours, I'm so proud to be yours" he confesses without a care in the world, drool almost dripping down his chin from both corners of his lips.

This particular sight and the sudden confession, will forever be etched at the forefront of Seokjin's memory, there's was no freaking doubt about that.

Pulling out his finger was instantly met by a displeased groan from Jungkook, but before the horny boy could protest, Seokjin says, "Really? then, why not show me just how proud you are to be mine?"

Jungkook, was such a diligent and good boy gliding down Seokjin's body like that, until he was prettily nestled inbetween his legs, knees finding purchase against the polished floor.

Seokjin was definitely surprised, but he knew better than to protest. So, he sat up quietly, spreading his legs even wider to allow Jungkook do his thing.

"It's been such a long time" Jungkook grinned from ear to ear, starring up at Seokjin with very predatory like eyes. "Can I please stuff my mouth? I've missed having you so deep in my mouth, to the point you're brushing against the little dingling thing swinging in the back of my throat"