Final Chapter

Creaking his eyes open, Seokjin batted his lashes a few times, trying to adjust his pupils to the brightness that was seeping in through the half unzipped tent. It suddenly made him wonder, had he left it opened through out the night or did Jungkook get up at the middle of the night to relieve himself.

But, the unnecessary thoughts instantly vanishes when he felt a stir beside him on the small sleeping foam. Turning his head in the opposite direction, he's instantly met with the gorgeous sight of his sleeping husband. Jungkook had his face squashed against the soft pillow they both shared, his long lashes resting calmly in place, with his bed hair sticking out from all angles on his head. Seokjin chuckled, not enough to wake up the sleeping man, but just enough to convey his utmost adoration for him.

His fingers quickly reaches out, parting Jungkook's silky bangs to the sides, in order to get them out of his eye. He was naked, actually they both were, considering how they'd started making out from the fire place the previous night after dinner and ended up callously tangled together in bed.

Seokjin's face breaks out in a smile as Jungkook scooted even closer, thereby tucking his head underneath his chin, with his sleepy face pressed against his chest.

Pure bliss.

That was the only word to describe it, the feeling gloriously oozing about in Seokjin's heart. Absolute joy and happiness, it was indeed the littlest things in life, that really made life worth living.

He could feel Jungkook's hot breath fanning against his skin and it really tickled, but nothing he couldn't bear, because, having his husband behave like a spoilt big baby towards him, was such an underrated endearment he fucking adored.

Jungkook hums in his sleep, wrapping his arm tighter around Seokjin's torso, causing both of their naked bodies to flush against eachother.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd just assume you want me to fuck you again" Seokjin whispers and he could tell his husband was smiling, even though he couldn't see his face.

Jungkook chuckled dryly out of his sleep, planting a kiss on the very first sight of skin he saw, his husband's chest. "I can tell you've been up for a long time, what have you been doing? Admiring me?"

With a scoff accompanied by a small laugh, Seokjin nodded in defeat, kissing the top of Jungkook's head. "Can I deny that?"

"Hmmm, no you cannot, you're such a sucker for me" Jungkook teases, finally pulling his head out from underneath his husband's chin. "But it's fine, because I'm just as big of a sucker for you too"

"Oh trust me you are, even my cock can attest to that"

Jungkook erupts in a fit of giggles, smacking Seokjin across the arm. "You're crazy"

"Only for you" Seokjin chided and hauled Jungkook up from the bed, rolling him right on top of his body, where he could easily stare deep into his doe eyes. "You mom called last night"

"Really?" Jungkook questions, getting comfortable on his new human cushion, as Seokjin spreads his legs open for him, so both of his could settle inbetween with much ease. "What did she want?"

"She wants us to visit when we get home, that's of course after fulfilling our dream of touring the world together" Seokjin informs, fingers tracing lines over Jungkook's tattoos.

"Ugh, but we haven't even started" He whined with a pout.

Seokjin nodded, flashing him a tight lip smile, "Of course we haven't, but this is the longest we've stayed at a place since we started"

"Yes, that's because it's Venice!" Jungkook explained.

"What's it about Venice though?"

"Please tell me you know" Jungkook frowns, rolling his eyes at his husband.