Chapter 28

When Seokjin kissed Jungkook back with the same intensity he was being kissed with, Jungkook lost all his senses of reasoning, allowing his body instantly go limp underneath Seokjin's.

His skin felt hot, unbearably hot, at first he thought it must be due to the heat emitting from the fireplace, since they were now laying down on the furry carpet next to it. But in reality, it really wasn't, it was all due to the effect of Kim Seokjin. The man was pushing him way passed the point of dire need, for crying out loud, Jungkook's entire body was on fire.

Seokjin broke the kiss, chuckling to himself when he realized the dazed boy was practically still chasing after his lips, still with his eyes closed.

"You make it so hard for me to control myself Jeonguk" Soekjin informs, starring down at Jungkook in pure admiration.

Jungkook swallowed, gliding his tongue over his lower lip, the orange crackling colors of the fire, casting a magnificent glow over his handsome features.

"Please don't control yourself Seokjin, I'm certain I want this" he chortled out, voice barely audible due to his hammering heart.

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin, admiring all the man was made of, apparently having him this close to his face made Seokjin appear even more gorgeous than he already was, to the point it felt unreal.

Seokjin exhaled, fingers gently rubbbing over the boys heated face, "Jeongukie you do know if we cross this line there's no turning back right? Are you really prepared for that?"

There's no turning back? Of course he knew that! Why would Seokjin think he was ever going to turn back? Jungkook definitely knew he was way passed the point of no return. He literally went from punching a guy who presented him with flowers on Valentine's day, to having a huge rod like boner for the man above him. If that didn't scream no turning back, then maybe nothing else ever will.

Allowing his arms to lazily snake around Seokjin's neck, Jungkook pulled him down once again for another kiss, even tugging at his bottom lip before he eventually pulled away. "I know, I'm not planning to return back too, so please Seokjin"
**********

Jungkook slowly glided down Seokjin's unclothed upper body, his own body gently aligned against the wall, soft lips possessing his mouth and a hard body caging him in and rubbing oh so deliciously against him. Jungkook's hands flew right up and he gripped Seokjin's shoulder with a moan, his breath itching as fingers got entangled in his hair, holding his head in place.

It was a sweet and somewhat desperate kiss, that wasn't enough to sate the hunger building up within him.

Seokjin had lifted him up from the floor in the living room and brought him into his bedroom, hence the position they were currently in, his back against the wall, and Seokjin pressing him even harder against it. Anticipation was building throughout their bodies, helping them fuel their longing for eachother.

Jungkook didn't care, he allows his hands wander lower, and Seokjin instantly arched into the caress. Seokjin not wanting Jungkook to feel left out, slips his own hands into the waist band of the boys pajama pants, until he could grab the firm globes of Jungkook's ass. Noticing how well his hands rested on Jungkook, Seokjin moaned and drove his hips forward, creating mind numbing friction.

Oh goodness! Jungkook felt like dying right on the spot, of course not actual death in literal sense, but from the excessive pleasure coaxing through his entire body. Never in his lifetime, did he once think a fellow man could make him feel all feral and weak in the damned knees. But, he thought wrong, downright wrong, because apparently he never met a Kim Seokjin before.

They stumbled for a while aimlessly, until Seokjin led them towards his king sized bed, where he fell right on top of Jungkook immediately his back came in contact with the soft silky sheets.