Chapter 29

Jungkook gasped, insistently trying to squirm away from the intrusion, as it really didn't feel nice at first. But, Seokjin made sure the boy couldn't escape the offending digit.

"Breath Jeonguk, just relax and push back against my hand" he prompted, and Jungkook complied, feeling himself relax as another finger slipped into him.

"J-Jin" he breaths out shakily, and his breath hitched as soon as Seokjin curled his fingers upwards, hitting against something that made Jungkook see brightly exploding stars. He desperately clawed at the sheets and rocked back against the fingers in order to make them touch that sensitive spot again.

Seokjin groans, watching how Jungkook's hole stretched around his fingers, hungrily sucking them in. A third finger was eventually added, making Jungkook pant harshly, and his cock leak precum. Seokjin scoops some of the clear liquid up with his index finger, and Jungkook's eyes bulged wide open as he watched the man stick out his tongue to taste it, with his eyes closed.

"You taste so good, just as I had imagined" he commented, flashing the boy a sly smile.

Jungkook blinked up at him a few times, his brown orbs almost glistening with tears, "Y-you imagined sleeping with me?" He questions, starring expectantly at him.

Seokjin's face broke out into an even gorgeous smile, fingers slowing down at the pace they delved into Jungkook. "I told you before I've always had eyes for you Jeonguk, always. Having you in my arms have always been a top priority of mine, not in an abusive or stalker like way of course, but just merely having you in my arms exactly the way you look right now, all sweaty, panting and so damn beautiful"

Jungkook's lashes flutters closed, chest burst opening with so much admiration and likeness for the man. "Please this is torture Seokjin, can your fingers move a bit faster?" He rasped out, almost attempting to take matters into his own hand.

Seokjin chuckled, leaning down to kiss him on the nose, "Do you trust me? Will you allow me make you feel good now Jeonguk?"

Jungkook inhaled sharply, peering deep imto Seokjin's eyes, "do you always ask for permission to do everything? I trust you godamnit, I'm at the verge of growing grey hairs down there, will you please make me feel good already sir?" He questions, mentally facepalming at why the insanely gorgeous man on top of him wasn't making him scream yet.

"So impatient, that's so freaking cute" Seokjin commented, pulling out his fingers from Jungkook's hole, who instantly whines in protest. "Get on your hands and knees for me Jeonguk, do you think you can do that? I'm trying to make this as painless as could be for you" Jungkook shivered a bit from the tone Seokjin had said it in, taking mental note of the hooded gaze present in his eyes, but he nodded irregardless, and Seokjin rewarded him with warm smooches on his inked shoulder.

Jungkook quickly scrambles to get into position, turning his head backwards to stare at Seokjin curiously over his shoulder.

"Pink and pretty," Seokjin admires, planting a trail of kisses down along Jungkook's spine until he stopped at one of his meaty ass cheeks. Jungkook shudders from the sensation of being worshiped, allowing the intensity of his arousal to slip through his lips as consistent breathy moans.

Seokjin reached for the lube one more time, squirted a good amount unto his hand, stroking himself a few times before he positioned himself behind the heaving boy.

"You're so big, I doubt it'll fit" Jungkook rasped out, catching a glimpse of Seokjin erect cock throbbing with every stroke.

Seokjin shouldn't be laughing at a time like this, but he couldn't help it, "Shh, I'm sure I'll fit just right, as long as you allow yourself relax and be in sync with me okay?"