Chapter 2

Jeon Hyewon sucked in a generous amount of air to condition her stomach, as the strings attached at the back of the corset on the top part of her wedding gown were pulled on tightly by the fitters.

Her curves became accentuated in an instant, causing her bestfriend Jisoo to squeal in excitement

"Oh my gosh!" She said clapping both hands together "You look like a real life princess!" she exclaimed while walking around her friend with her mouth hanging open in amazement.

Hyewon smiled faintly "You like it?"

"That's a rhetorical question I suppose? Because I more than like it, I fucking love it you look so gorgeous"

Jisoo was too caught up in her excitement to notice the sadness in her friends eyes who had her head down fidgeting with her fingers.

"You're going to become the talk of the town when you eventually walk down the aisle with Kim Seokjin. Gosh I'm so jealous of you right now. Every single girl including myself, only dream of being able to get his autograph tattooed on our foreheads. Then there is you my dear bestfriend who is literally marrying the finest man in Korea? Y'all better be prepared to have cute babies running around your mansion" She laughed "By the way, I'm more than free to babysit anytime"

Jisoo gushed on and on failing to realize the tears which had gathered in her friends eyes

"Do I even wear the red or the blue dress? I think the blue really or no no the red. I love the slit in front of it, it shows off my legs. About that, we better set a date to visit the spa then"

Taking out her phone and swiping to the calendar feature, Jisoo finally turned her attention to Hyewon

"So what day do you th— wait, what's wrong?"

She asked running to her friends side and guiding her to the white fluffy sofa in the brightly lighted dressing room. The fitters and stylists had long since excused them.

"Hyewonie what's wrong?" Jisoo asks cupping her friends cheeks to look her in the eye. Panic took over her when she noticed the tear drops running down her cheeks.

"Oh my gosh Hyewon what's wrong? Is it me, Did I say something wrong?" She asked with hints of worry present in her tone.

Hyewon sniffed and shook her head "No, no Soo it's not you"

"Then what? Please talk to me you're scaring me. This is supposed to be an happy girls day out, but you're crying please tell to me"

"It's just-i i really don't know what I'm doing"

Jisoo's brows furrowed together.

"What do you mean you do not know what you're doing? You're getting married in a few days Wonie, that's exactly what you're doing"

She sighed and stood to her feet, careful not to trip on the over flowing crystals and glitters encrusted white dress.

"But I don't want to"

If Jisoo didn't know much about her friend since childhood, she would have assumed she was maybe drunk or high on some cheap drugs. But knowing Hyewon since they were practically seven, she definitely knew her friend didn't do even a tiny sip of alcohol.